Call of the Dead?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x SDIVI x, May 1, 2011.

1. x SDIVI x

x SDIVI x Forerunner

Call of the Dead is the zombie map of the new CoD map pack. Any thoughts about it. I might buy it but I hate the multiplayer maps in the DLC. Worth buying possibly the greatest zombie map? Discuss. (Also, how many remakes on reach do you think Call of the Dead will get)

2. The only reason I play Black Ops is for zombies. The only reason why I buy their "over-priced" expansions are for zombies only. It looks like a lot of effort was put into this map and believe me, it looks fun. On the remakes, I don't know, we'll just have to wait and find out...

3. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

YouTube - Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation - Call of the Dead [Official HD]

figured I'd post that. I am an avid Black Ops player and, agreed their expansion packs are overpriced, I still buy them for several reasons. First, I love COD and Treyarch makes great maps and **** games. Second, I love the innovation they put into these maps, unlike infinity ward, treyarch keeps updating there game to keep it fair for everyone. Third and finally, Treyarch doesn't set the prices, activision does. I like the maps and the company that makes them, so why would i spite the company making the games that I like, to punish the greedy people at Activision?

4. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

I would love to buy the zombie map.. but judging from their previous map packs, I don't think I'll get this one because I'll probably have to buy the the whole map pack just to get the zombie map. @Infamous, that's terribly overpriced just to play one zombie map lol

5. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

Did you read mine at all?

6. FxBreaker

FxBreaker Forerunner

Actually its the greedy people at Microsoft who get the final say for anything on the Marketplace.

7. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

Microsoft admitted back when this 1200 msp dlc bullshit started that they would happily charge only 800 msp, as it was the base price.

Activision decided 800 wasn't enough to quench the ridiculous thirst that Bobby "Fatmidget" Kotick had, and he needed more money to wipe his sweaty little hands with. Hence the birth of overpriced DLC.

Back on topic, I will consider buying this DLC. It's the only DLC to come out for Call Of Duty since the raise in price that I actually think is kind of worth it.

However, Brink comes out in a couple of weeks, and chances are i'll end up trading Black Ops in to help pay it off...