Call of Duty: WaW Cheaters

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Warfang, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

When I played the beta I noticed a lot of people glitching below the level. The funny thing is they are never on my team :lol:. These "cheaters" become impossible to kill and only locatable with the use of a recon plane or the kill cam. From what I saw, they are free to crawl below the level at will. This is said to happen only on Round House. What are your thoughts on this?

#1 Warfang, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  2. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

Hmm, that really sucks, but that is what a beta is for, to find exploits such as these so they won't be in the finished product.

3. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

I'm sure Treyarch is aware of this by now, so its unnecessary to continue now. Some people just don't know when to quit though.

4. ZgreenZ

ZgreenZ Ancient

its a beta, be happy they are doing it now, because Treyarch might not have caught it in the shipping game.

5. Eswo 'Mijomee

Eswo 'Mijomee Ancient

I hate when they do that. I had a 6 kill streak and I was looking for the cause of the dot on my radar, then I got shotgunned in the foot and died. >_>

6. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

Does anyone remember the name of the map this was on? I really don't remember that kind of thing.

7. ShadowDonut

ShadowDonut Ancient

The map is Roundhouse.
    I remember spawning with the Type 99 (I think that it's that) and ended up getting one kill with it before stealing a Springfield and a Gewehr off of some corpses and getting kills with those.