Call of Duty Favela

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by wertyj4, Oct 22, 2010.

1. wertyj4

wertyj4 Forerunner

Here's my version of Favela from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I found playing this map with my friends that jetpacks and dmrs make for a great time. If you feel the need to improve it feel free just post the link for it so I can check it.

Update: I have added titles to the pics and added more pics (hope it helps)

This here is the upper street spawn point looking toward the barber shop spawn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    By wertyj4 at 2010-10-22

This is the staircase at the back of the building to the right of the barber shop.
    [​IMG]
    By wertyj4 at 2010-10-22

The barber shop
    [​IMG]
    By wertyj4 at 2010-10-22

The Other (lower) Spawn Point

[​IMG]
    By wertyj4 at 2010-10-22

Overview of the map

[​IMG]
    By wertyj4 at 2010-10-22

[​IMG]

#1 wertyj4, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  2. biesterd1

biesterd1 Forerunner

you should put more pictures. that pic looks nothing like favela and doesnt give anything as to what the map looks like.

3. deathtoearth596

deathtoearth596 Forerunner

I see where it is supposed to be. And if it is what I think it is, then this map is already fail...

4. V ii T A M ii N K

V ii T A M ii N K Forerunner

I'm sorry but this looks NOTHING like Favela. The tower? Horibble forging. I will have to make a real remake to show you that you can use other objects (building blocks, etc, etc) to make things. I will DL though, considering you say that it is fun to play with DMRs and Jetpacks. Although, it does prove to amount to a lot of camping... Anyways, yeah.

5. wertyj4

wertyj4 Forerunner

Thank you deathtoearth so kind. I will go into theater and get some more pics to post tonight or tomorrow

6. SirDeviant

SirDeviant Forerunner

Right off the bat I can say there's no vehicles in Favela. :p

7. just defy

just defy Ancient

im prety sure you positioned these screen shots to give people a horrible idea of the map because it looks nothing like favela...

why?!

8. wertyj4

wertyj4 Forerunner

I'll get better ones up later but right now I don't have the room in file share to transfer more.

9. N00bleT

N00bleT Forerunner

You dont have to use file share, go to your bungie.net profile and click recent screenshots.

10. Zow Jr

Zow Jr Forerunner

Guys I think we need to go a little easier on him, clearly being a new forger. I indeed also did not recognize this as favela until I saw the lower spawn. You might want to fix up forging in certain areas such as the main tower and the back building staircase. Oh and by the back building staircase in Favela, there was grass, so use some tin cups to add it in. Such simple little details can save you a whole lotta grief when posting. Can't wait to see the updated version!

11. wertyj4

wertyj4 Forerunner

Thanks I did not know you could do that.