Caboose Land (Skate Park)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Caboose STL, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaneo

shaneo Ancient

this looks like any other skatepark on here and bungie.net forums, put some more into it.

2/5

2. Wingsofhalo

Wingsofhalo Ancient

Pretty nice, I like all the interlocking, you did a great job, There is just too many open spaces. 4/5

3. xYx ZeuS xYx

xYx ZeuS xYx Ancient

i dont really see a difference besides more planks or w/e and the bowl is connected to another part, but still looks okay, and atleast you gave scarfaced credit for original owner :)

4. dYlAn DoEs WoRk

dYlAn DoEs WoRk Ancient

i really dont think you should post this because you didnt do anything but add a couple of double boxes and fence walls and said you modified it wich anyone can do, and then you posted it while scars map was still on the first page.
    i think you have to at least delete everything except the quarter pipes and then rebuild it to call it your own map.

5. Albino Dave

Albino Dave Ancient

That would suck hardcore if his was featured, but I'm sure Forge Hub would look into something like that if it was a "remake."

Anyway, this map reminds me of Indiana Jones 4. They should've left it the way it was.

6. Caboose STL

Caboose STL Ancient

i clearly gave him creadit you would read the top of the original post

I bet if you guys played his map for 5 min. and then my version for 5 min. I guarantee you will think that mine is more smooth and easier to play on. But knowing you p***ks you will say you hate it even tho you really dont.

#46 Caboose STL, Jul 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2008
  7. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Its not that you didnt give me credit, its that you did not ask permission to re-edit then post the map, you should of kept it to yourself. People didnt want a newer "cleaner version" of the map, if they did they would of said so, but they wanted a new map, which is what I am trying to deliver to them. Since this is your first map post on forge hub im guessing you dont understand how this works...DONT DO THINGS WITHOUT PERMISSION.

8. 0mega

0mega Ancient

I r Likeing the map 4.5/5 :) by the way WHy Cabbose Park or watever? lol

9. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Because he wanted everyone to think it was his, which it isnt. And also, Im trying to get a Admin/Moderator to lock this thread, caboose has been very unhospitable about this. He has blocked me from Xbox Live, so now i cannot talk to him to work this out, so I am now hoping that this thread gets removed.

10. Timmy The Twig

Timmy The Twig Ancient

That is really cool i will Dl it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.