C-bl0k beta

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Phreakie, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Pacific State7

Pacific State7 Ancient

hey invite me 2 your party the next time you play this ok?

2. CD Shot 47

CD Shot 47 Ancient

Those hallways prove for some interesting gameplay. I really like the curving part too. Anything too straight and close range weapons are close to useless. Well Done, great map. 4.5/5. Hehe, can't wait to verse people, wait for the rocket to spawn and then... BAM!!

3. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

aha ya in that hallway there are a lot af no scope headshots just flyin about. and Pacific im pretty sure that your spamming next time put a visitor message in my profile :)

4. thesilencebroken

thesilencebroken Jill Sandwich

you forgot maulers on your weapons list. i almost didnt download because there was 0 close range weapons. however, i saw your diagram and downloaded to make sure.

Phreakie likes this.
  5. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

Ya sorry thanks for remindin me the map is really great and it plays fairly well.

6. The Real KingLS2

i wish i can forge like this >.< 5/5 so great geo merging and use of teh interlocking!

thesilencebroken likes this.
  7. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

lawl king i cant give u repburgerz anymore. btw i posted my new map for the template contest its ain the competitive section.

8. nicjgoat

nicjgoat Ancient

nice! this is all types of awesome. not usually big on symmetrical maps but this looks great and doesn't appear to have that 'arena' feel. Ive put some time into curved walls . . . only to delete them right afterwards hehe. Its hard to make it work right! I bet its a mad rush for rocks after you get the map down? definitely gonna check it out.

9. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

Hey! This looks pretty good! I really like the layout of this map, curved walls are always sweet and you seem to have made a pretty neat and fun map to play on. I think I'll even DL this one (I don't do that very often). Wait crap, I'm outta space. Darn you bungie and the 100 content rule... Oh well great map anyways, I'll try and dl it later.

ps. + rep for making a nice post and everything.

10. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

tanks for the repburgerzzz i will eat them with a burning passion XD if youre outta space make space tho lawls XD Also i have finally broken my 32 download record -.-" not much please help teh poor im low on DLS T-T lawl jk just download if you like teh mapzorz

11. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

woah, you haven't gotten more than 32 dls, you deserve more than that, I'll make space and dl ASAP...

12. Psycho

Psycho Ancient

The curved wall in the hallway immediately caught my eye because it was so perfectly interlocked. Looks like a really intense map.

13. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

just a headsup to anyone who thought that the whole ceiling is curved its not only certain parts are lawl

14. XDAO SoX

XDAO SoX Ancient

This map looks really cool. I like how you made it look like a valley with the really high walls. As far as I can see it looks even/fair. I will download it and get back to you.

15. Mysterious D

Mysterious D Ancient

Wow dude, you've certainly gotten a lot better at forging from what I've seen of you. Next time I'm online, sneak into my party like you always do, I'd honestly love to have a game on this.

16. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

aha i guess i have gotten better over the months of forging thanks and ya sure thing, ill come into your party sooner or later XD

17. firephoenix229

firephoenix229 Ancient

This made me think of a very skewed version of Longest from Halo CE

18. Phreakie

Phreakie Ancient

aha also the map has reached 50 downloads so im real happy about that now

19. MXG Frost

MXG Frost Ancient

I had LOOOOAAADSS of fun testing this map (burnin br) and im glad to see my friend show off in modeling skills in the bottom two, all i can say is GREAT JOB!

20. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

This map looks big for a small map, it looks also very fun, but definetly a v2, It could use some touch ups in interlocking, but then again, it might just be me