Bygone

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by SYkOP4Th, Aug 12, 2008.

1. pkkh93

pkkh93 Ancient

Very perfect. Nice and neat. 5/5!

2. baby bacon

baby bacon Ancient

I see a lot of good things in this map however it is very open im guessing you ran out of budget though so i wont hold it against the map.

3. SYkOP4Th

SYkOP4Th Ancient

Thanks Me and littlemidget1 worked very hard on it.

No I didnt run out of budget I used the infinite money glitch its just that with objects in some of the open spots it messed up the flow of the map.

4. Lamposts

Lamposts Ancient

Ya I also love how you put a bunch of buildings and just made a map, good job! It looks extremely neat and very clean. The game play would be amazing from what I've seen in the pictures. Would be cool on KOTH, Territories, FFA, and Team Slayer. 5/5

5. SPAGETTII

SPAGETTII Ancient

Nice job, it looks really well done. The map is definitely not super complex but that is one of the reasons I like it. All the structures look very simple but incredibly well made and smooth. I really like the sniper tower and the needler arc. Those long walkways also really impress me. The walls are the perfect height and the wall corners hovering above make it look really cool. I have always been a fan of the pillar structures (the ones using barriers) so that is another plus for me. Overall the map looks amazing, it is super clean and polished. Awesome job and keep it up.

6. littlemidget1

littlemidget1 Ancient

Thanks alot we really tried to make everything as smooth as possible for good gameplay. The walls with wall corners above them where Sykos idea and it worked well with the map. Also me and syko are both fans of the barriar pillar thing also thats why we wanted it to be apart of our map.

7. xkevlarpro

xkevlarpro Ancient

This reminds me of Sanctuary. Good job. I'm diggin' the 'ark' idea.

8. SYkOP4Th

SYkOP4Th Ancient

Yea alot of people told me it reminded them of Sanctuary but I never played Halo2 so I dont know how Sanctuary looks.

9. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

its open but i like it open somtimes because its what makes maps different and some just work better but this looks good and i downloaded it

10. TheRevXa7xX

TheRevXa7xX Ancient

Looks like a very nice map, nice interlocking and nice geomerging. I dont see anything wrong with this map so good job should be fun with king of the hill.

11. Ma5ter M

Ma5ter M Ancient

Hey, littlemidget and S4KOP4th, I played this map with you guys and it's very fun! Moshpit was the most fun in my opinion, as fighting to control that centre structure is quite the experience. If any of you guys want to play on this map, I wouldn't suggest 16 people. Something like 10 would be good.

12. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

this looks well cool really nice arch, i also think that it would be good for KOTH

13. littlemidget1

littlemidget1 Ancient

Thanks dude it took a very long time to build that arc, im glad it came out that way.

14. SYkOP4Th

SYkOP4Th Ancient

I think I remeber playing with you but anyway Im glad you like the map. And anytime you play on this map just send me an inv and well have a good time.

15. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

This is byfar my favorite KoTH map- ever, mosh pit, crazy king, you name it,
    I did most weapon placements, not to brag...
    LoL
    EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THIS MAP RIGHT NOW!!!
    highlight to view true awesomeness
    [EDIT]= 4 PAGES ALREADY!!!!1??????/

#35 Pirates, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  16. SYkOP4Th

SYkOP4Th Ancient

lol dude big thanks to you for helping me with weapon placement. Im glad that its your favorite for mosh pit. And that is TRUE AWESOMENESS!

17. DeadeyeForge

DeadeyeForge Ancient

I think the idea of the map is great but there are a lot of areas that are a little too open. But the geo glitching is very nice and the interlocking is amazing. My favorite aspect is the arch. 3/5

18. littlemidget1

littlemidget1 Ancient

Yea we just thought not all all places can be covered there needs to be some space but I respect your opinion.

19. SYkOP4Th

SYkOP4Th Ancient

Yes like littlemidget said we cant put something in ever little spot and some open areas are good but im like the arch thats everyones favorite part of the map.

20. littlemidget1

littlemidget1 Ancient

Thanks dude it took a long time to make everything perfectly straight and clean. This map is the first map that me and syko have worked on and it turned out pretty well. Thanks for your opinion of the map.

The Real KingLS2 likes this.