Buy Mythic on Marketplace, Get Bungie Pro.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Brodellsky, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Love Slice

Love Slice Ancient

WooHoo!

I don't even have the maps yet, but I just got Bungie pro tonight for free. Oh well, I'm getting the maps tomorrow anyways.

2. HaterSkater15

HaterSkater15 Ancient

I didn't buy halo wars just for the mythic maps. I bought it because I thought it would be a fun game, which is true. Halo Wars was a good game. I would have never know that the mythic maps would be avaialable with bungie pro.

But I could care less, I'm glad I paid $80 for the Halo Wars limited edition.

3. Jakpandora

Jakpandora Ancient

I don't think the post was too clear on one thing. I was actually planning on buying bungie pro tommorow, so if I do, will I get the extra time added on to the end of my purchase, or should I just wait till my free time runs out?

Frankly I just want to buy it now because I know if I have to wait over a month to buy it i'll end up spending the points on something else before then.

4. Kilr0n

Kilr0n Ancient

Wait you mean that Halo Wars came with a game? What I must have missed that!

Forget MMP! I would say that the LCE Halo Wars is worth it just for the box. It is soo sexy.