Buy Mythic on Marketplace, Get Bungie Pro.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Brodellsky, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Brodellsky

Brodellsky Ancient

Source

Bungie is giving away Bungie Pro to the people who purchase the Mythic Map pack, come tomorrow. This is much like Legendary, and looks like they are doing it again.

For those who spent $80.00 for the Map Pack early, looks like you are sitting this opportunity out. Turns out that people who took the route of getting Halo Wars to get the maps didn't have a Bungie Pro-worthy edition of Sandbox, haha.

Anyone else think that this is kind of unfair? I honestly think that anyone with the Map Pack should get the complimentary Bungie Pro, it shouldn't matter how you got it. I honestly don't think it's that big of a deal, but I just felt it should be acknowledged that some people were getting gyped.

2. X5

X5 Ancient

Why does everyone insist that those who got Halo Wars got it solely for the Mythic Maps? They were additional content, a bonus to an already good game. Yes, I may be missing out on this deal but oh well, I got quite a bit out of my $80 investment.
    I can't say that I didn't see this coming though. I think it was the same deal for Legendary for a time being?

3. lefty0904

lefty0904 Ancient

Yea bungie should probably just give it to the people that bought halo wars. I guess it really isnt a big deal though. bungie pro should just be free lol.

4. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

I don't really care. Fileshare isn't really that important for me, unless my friend wants one of my videos or maps.

5. cakeChart

cakeChart Ancient

I renew my bungie pro every time it runs out, smart guy. My b pro runs out in August, I'm sure I'll have the 10 dollars to spare.

6. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Thanks for the info but I already have bungie pro.

#6 x DREAM 76 x, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  7. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I really need the space, but everytime I get points it is for a more important thing, like a Map Pack or something Else. Really though, it should be for all players who have Mythics.

8. DC

DC Ancient

i already have bungie pro, and the maps, See, if someone has an extra 80$ to spend on a limited edition game, they probaly have $10 more to spare.

9. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

If you bought HW, you also got the free Bungie Pro.

10. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I'm not too sure about that. I still only have 6 slots since I last checked.

11. iZumi

iZumi Ancient

I some how got bungie pro free when I first started playing halo, and I don't recall ever renewing it. It puzzles me, but I'm not complaining.

12. Minime637

Minime637 Ancient

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i got Halo Wars and Mythic Maps for $80 but i already have Bungie Pro so mabey everyone else is just cheap!!!!!

Just Kidding LOL

This is great it will get more people to but Bungie Pro, and it is a nice bonous to say " Thanks for the wait!"

13. Cr0ok3d

Cr0ok3d Ancient

Bungie Pro for only a little while. [Until July]. When we got Bungie Pro with the other map pack I had it for like 9 months rofl.

That Foundation map looks sick.

14. Minime637

Minime637 Ancient

yeah with the legendary map pack it was 6 months but there is a glitch, i think, that if you leave your files in your file share with pro and it runs oit, you still get it.

kewl eh?

15. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

I don't deem it unfair, but it's definitely not refreshing for people like me. I purchased the Mythic codes separately off of eBay. I've been scrutinized for this move, and now I look back and realize it was an idiotic one, but it was a Birthday preamble. It's not like people couldn't predict the accompanied Bungie Pro, for they did this with the Legendary Map Pack. I don't feel players who obtained the Halo Wars Legendary Edition will feel uncared for, or even mad, for they snagged an awesome game, with exclusive content. I actually felt it necessary, for it gave members buying the codes off the marketplace something to rebuke at the players who show bravado with Halo Wars. It's just a little nice gift Bungie includes with the spectacular pack, and I'm glad they actually did so for a forge orientated map, with that exact idea in mind.

16. CLIFF X13

CLIFF X13 Ancient

This is pretty nice of Bungie, but they gave out half a year of Bungie Pro when Legendary came out. Its only 1 month and 3 weeks for mythic. =[. But it is better than nothing.

17. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

Check again. I am 100% positive.

18. c5c

c5c Ancient

you're also 100% wrong.

19. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

Hahaha yea, I bet I am. Oh wait. I'm not.

20. Cookieking23

Cookieking23 Ancient

It doesn't say they have to be bought from the marketplace. Everyone I played with in the Mythic Playlist CONFIRMED that they got Bungie Pro when I asked them. Even if you have it, it tells you that you get more time.