Bunkerzor

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by SABRE88, Aug 19, 2008.

1. SABRE88

SABRE88 Ancient

I DID INTERLOCK WHEN I MADE THIS 5 MONTHS AGO!!!

Although its not up to snuff for todays standards, for its time, its interlocking was great. The layout and the gameplay are what make this map, not the aesthetics, although this map does look good without a lot of interlocking.

2. BarkusTheMan 1

BarkusTheMan 1 Ancient

i played this today with only one other person and it was still fun. i can't wait until i play this with a lotta people! it's a great map, really well structured, the passages are just genius it's amazing how you worked them in like that! great job!

and also, to everyone who has complained about the fact that it doesn't have interlocking every 2 feet, just play it! you'd never be able to tell the difference. it is very smooth and absolutely does NOT need any more interlocking than it has.

3. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

I read redearth's guide and it is very interesting.
    But about the map is that I would say that it is very creative and alined.The weapon placement is very nice and the Bases are very well done with the entrances.Overall good job.Keep it up!!!

4. A hobo

A hobo Ancient

For never interlocking, it looks pretty good. I don't exactly like camping games myself, but for people who do this is really good. 4.5/5

5. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

I know this was posted a long time ago, but people started commenting, so i guess i well to. It is a good map with very little interlocking and has a gameplay style you dont find offten (well back then). And to be honest, this map and others that saber made influenced me too make the bunker maps.

Speeking of saber, have not seen him in ages. any of you played with him lately?