Bunker Hill v3.0

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by The Hudacris, Feb 26, 2008.

1. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

Bunker Hillv3

Features:
    - A big hill with bunkers.
    - 3 bunkers.
    - Muliple Entrances/Exits.
    - An attacker base with weapons.

Description:

This map is the final version of the Bunker Hill series. The main difference between Version 2 and Version 3 is that Version 3 has a much bigger inside plus more entrances. We have added more scenary and put more weapons on this map. This map would never have become possible without the certain people who were helping constantly. Just about the entire inside of the hill is merged makes everything look neat and tidy. The attacker base if about the same except now we put more weapons and we also added an interesting entrance/exit. The Attacker base goes across the entire map at the bottom of the hill. Both the Hill and Attacker base both have a variety of weapons and equipment. All of those objects could not of been done without the money glitch. Anyway Enjoy the map. Number of Players: 8-16 Note; This also works great for Team Slayer.

Credits: HaloStriker214, Blazen Nite, MealonX, PlasmaGlory, and of course Ninni21(whom this wouldnt be possible without)

Download Map

Bomb Gametype

Battle Gametype

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Please Leave Comments here and on Bungie

Please download it and rate it here and on bungie. Each rate and comment and download is like a piece of candy. Sweet, Short, and Delicious.

#1 The Hudacris, Feb 26, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  2. gorebound

gorebound Ancient

Re: Bunker Hill Version 3 ---- Final Version.

Can I haz epix pix?

Peace // gorebound

3. Ty

Ty Guest

I see a big white space, but no embedded pics, quick edit it before the standardized post not up to standards tag comes!

4. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

i just fixed it now. it should be working fine now.

5. Billy Reloaded

Billy Reloaded Ancient

Re: Bunker Hillv3

Don't get me wrong, I loved this map from the start but what is the V3 part of it. I was just hoping you could explain that a little more.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't mean to be offensive, right now I'm just playing it by the pics, which I know it's hard to form a decisive opinion from. Good map;)

6. Ty

Ty Guest

I actually like the look of this map. What do they usually say? thirdtimes a charm. I'm gonna DL this in a little bit.

(sorry about the fixing the pics comment)

7. gorebound

gorebound Ancient

I'm not trying to be douchebag now but why should I download this map if I've already downloaded one of your earlier versions? Promote it some more and maybe I'll give it a go. :)

Peace // gorebound

8. JASONYO

JASONYO Ancient

looks better than the other bunker hill

9. gorebound

gorebound Ancient

Wow man, you couldn't answer my question here in this thread could you? You Had to send me a semi-angry PM telling me to "read it dammit!" referring to the OP.

Kind of Peace // gorebound

EDIT:

You've sent me a PM clearing things up now, but you really got me fired up. Remember that I clearly wrote that my intention wasn't to be a douchebag.

10. Sid

Sid Ancient

Looks big how manny people should play on this map? I think you would need a full party to play this but thats not a bad thing.

11. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

thank you for all of the comments.

12. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

This map looks pretty cool! I have been thinking about making a map like this were you have to fight your way up a hill and the defenders can move back to other bunkers. I must say though that you made thiis map better than I would have. The only thing that would make it even better would be if you gave the hill bumps and hooles for the attackers to hide in or behind while there shields recharge. Never the less though great looking map 9/10 for me!

13. SwordScar

SwordScar Ancient

the thing about this, to me at least, is just the fact that it is pretty origional with the giant mountain in the middle. It just looks nice.

14. Jmandaman8

Jmandaman8 Ancient

Very nice improvement from version 2. This upgrade made it much more fair.

15. corkystnr

corkystnr Ancient

this map looks incredible--making the hill smooth and straight must have taken a ridiculous amount of time--and the interlocking's done really well too. definitely worth a download.

16. MealonX

MealonX Ancient

Yes it was finally posted

17. Blazen Nite

Blazen Nite Ancient

okay let's get one things straight people. This map is not just the same as the previous version with slight additions. This map is nearly an overhaul of the original. Painstaking hours were put into changing this up.

The real difference between this map and the previous version is how balanced the map is now. The entrances are completely redone to give both teams a fair chance. That's the main difference. however there are many other additions ie: new weapon placement, redesigned interior, new gametypes supported, etc.

If you downloaded v2, i have no doubt in my mind that v3 will still blow you away.

18. voodoo

voodoo Ancient

Nice job posting it, but there are two things I think you messed up. The wall above the turret does not spawn until 30 seconds, and the grav lifts are placed to instant respawn. Im not sure if you wanted them on instant respawn so it acts as an entrance and not an exit, but I just wanted to point that out. Good job with the weapon placement too.

19. PlasmaGlory

PlasmaGlory Ancient

What's with all these "i.e." misuses that I've been seeing recently, is it just me that's noticing this?

Alright, first of all what Blazen said is all true. This map is very different compared to version 2. The entrances to the inside of the bunker have been altered. Also, a whole new wing was created that has a one-way entrance. If you liked version 2, download this map, and even if you never played a Bunker Hill map before, I still recommend downloading this map because it is worth it, I guarantee it or your money back. I think that this version was necessary to perfect the Bunker Hill franchise. Another thing to is that the spawn placements in the pictures are different from the spawn placements in the real map.

20. Blazen Nite

Blazen Nite Ancient

the grav lift is set to 10 sec. respawn for strategic purposes. However, i'll look into that wall thing.