Bungie vs. the World [7/7/09]

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by LIGHTSOUT225, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

Sounds like the normal odds at getting recon armor, lol.

I'm more excited to play on all these new maps in MM. Should be a lot of fun!

2. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Me too, but I would like to get the chance to play bungie. I don't mind not getting recon here, it'll just save me the trouble of getting it in ODST(Even though I'd finish the vidmasters anyways cause I'm an achievement *****)

3. LIGHTSOUT225

Foman's far from a Bungie employee. I'd be real surprised if he's on a Recon team

4. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

That's Froman, as in Abe Froman SK (also Camp Froman). not FoMan123, the Bungie Ninja. Different dudes. Froman has rolled with that same group in previous Humpdays.

5. LIGHTSOUT225

Ah yes, I see now. Well, that won't be the only hour that counts or whatever.. he's just joking around, Im sure

6. squidhands

squidhands Ancient

Nah, he was responding to another poster who had called Luke Smith out. I'm sure most people would rather want to play and win against Shishka, seeing as all the love he gets.

7. Col Keller

Col Keller Ancient

can't wait to score a rematch against some bungie employees.... the first time i played them was in swat. Something im normally really good at but i ended up being so shocked that i was playing someone who worked at bungie i ended up losing focus.

8. oltranzista

oltranzista Ancient

9. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I hope I can find bungie. I will then proceed to beat their faces in, and smile and sit back while everyone else in my team enjoys their new recon that I didn't get.

10. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Maps look great, they're all unique and really well made. I hope I do, but I don't think I'll care too much if I run into bungie anymore. Just glad that we get a new brand of maps to play for a day.

11. Kilr0n

Kilr0n Ancient

This playlist is going to be packed. Thats probably one of the best things about it, it will probably only take like 5 seconds to get into a match. Oh and all of those maps look awesome, can't wait to play on those.