Bumps In Interlocked Boxes

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by CPV18, Jul 1, 2008.

1. CPV18

CPV18 Ancient

I interlock all the time, and I always notice that there are little bumps when walking acrossed interlocked boxes.
    Now I need to know if these aresomething I can get rid of or if they even hindrance gameplay?

Thanks, CPV18.

2. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

nope, even something that has been perfectly interlocked will have a bump when you walk over it. But if a bridge (right way up) is interlocked to perfection then there will be no bump. This is because the bridge has tiny ramp on it. If the next interlocked object is on an angle, then the bump will not be noticed.

3. TKS x MoNsTeR x

TKS x MoNsTeR x Ancient

it always happens

4. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

lol, I notice that too.
    People just told me to interlock it further, and that if you interlock right, there is no bump.
    They are idiots.

No fixing the bumps, other than with bridges, but it really doesn't effect gameplay.

5. BIGGnelson

BIGGnelson Ancient

as long as you interlock those bumps will not affect gameplay you won't even notice but if you don't interlock they will be noticeable

6. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

interlocking prevents grenades getting stuck in cracks, but it doesn't stop bumping when you're walking. BUt in a heated battle, you probably won't even notice the small bumps.

7. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

I hate that bump too but thereis no way of getting rid of it. That bump ruined my life... :-(

8. The Benergizer

The Benergizer Ancient

There's no getting around it. Depending on how well you interlocked, the bump may be more noticeable or not. The true measure of checking to see whether it's glaring is to traverse it via strafe. Walk across the ridge sideways, forwards, and backwards while aiming at head-level. When you don't look down, the bump is always minimally noticeable. It shouldn't really be a problem.

9. Glovesave74

Glovesave74 Ancient

Yeah I just noticed this on the map I've been working on.