Bulls eye

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by NTG, Dec 13, 2007.

1. NTG

NTG Ancient

Bulls eye
    Bulls eye is a sandtrap king of the kill game. Inspired by "Albatross Hill", the hill can only be accessed in the air. An arsenal of weapons, including a rocket launcher, a spartan laser, bubble sheilds, trip mines, and various grenades are spread out on the elephant and the ground for maximum hilarity. The object of the game is to climb up the hill of boxes and reach the top. After you get to the top, you must jump through the narrow hill, hence the name bulls eye.

Screenies

[​IMG]

MOAR!
    Slideshow

Please comment, this is one of my first maps.
    Download:

MAP
    GAMETYPE

2. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Bulls eye AJ Review

Look up there, its a bird! Its a plane! No its the AJ Review! Well I was going to say Super Man, but I'm Clarck Kent so it could be him... o wait s***.

Sorry for the bad line, its not that funny, but here I go!
    Description- 7 out of 10
    Images- 7 out of 10
    Links- 3.34 out of 4
    Overall- 7.5 out of 10

You have a nice post here, you put the best image on the site and have a link to more.  You should change the link from MOAR to MORE, your links are in caps which makes it easier to find the "click me to download" buttons.  You have a decent explanation that is short, but packed full of information.

I have spoken!

3. SniperTofu

SniperTofu Ancient
    Banned

Actually MOAR is ok.

but MOAR screenshots please.

4. Lance001

Lance001 Ancient

Interesting idea! I'm not sure how well it plays out, but it looks like a total blast! Great post, good pic, nice idea (and so flattering to our board...mm....). I'll queue and we'll let you know what we think!

5. NTG

NTG Ancient

Thanks, but has anybody even played it? Just wondering. I may edit it more.