Bulletstorm or Crysis 2?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaBBiiTTT, Jan 30, 2011.

1. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Based on the demo so far, which do you think is the more promising game and why?

2. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Buletstorm, because I can actually play it and it's quite fun trying to get the top score of your friends.

I can't even get into a game in Crysis.

3. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Granted, the demo for Crysis doesn't work now, But imagen if Fallout, Halo, and Modern-Warefare had a baby. With a few bugs worked out, you'd have Crysis 2.

My vote goes to crysis.

4. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

I had a good long think about this, and I've decided Crysis. When you actually get into a game, it's a lot of fun to play, and to me has a lot more playability than Bulletstorm. In the full game, it will have more features than Bulletstorm, and will have more replayability value. Bulletstorm is a lot of fun, but I have no scores to beat but my own seeing as all of my friends don't care about anything except CoD.

5. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

After playing both, I severely disagree. How long do you wait for the game? Granted the matchmaking is basically broken, but since its a closed Beta, they arent supporting it anymore. Depending on the amount of people online, I cant get a match anywhere between 20 seconds and 5 minutes. Sometimes, maybe because of server strain, it disconnects me from live....

Either way, Imagine the best parts of all the top shooters out there. Combine them together, add some fresh material and a few bugs, and you have Crysis.

Bulletstorm is fun, but nevertheless the full game wont have as much playability as Crysis, and I just prefer Crysis full stop.

The full game's going to be incredible. Epic campaign and epic multiplayer.