Bubble Effect (Dimension, Ice Blast, Pixeleze)

Discussion in 'Screenshot Guides' started by Rippin Heads, Dec 23, 2009.

?

Was this tutorial helpful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rippin Heads

Rippin Heads Ancient

Bubble Effects
    - Im gonna show you how to do "bubble effects"
    - But First the good stuff
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How to do it:
    1. Go into the forge lobby and change the game settings so that your forced color is black and you are invlunerable
    2. Go into forge on Sandbox and go into the crypt (bottom place)
    3. Spawn 4 bubble sheilds and put their run time minimum to 4 so that they respawn as soon as you throw them down
    4. Put a red light to the right of the bubbles, and a blue light to the left
    5. Spawn a sniper for the poser and pick it up
    6. You can also spawn flares, deployable covers (how I got ice blast), and others - EXPERIMENT
    7. Throw down the bubble sheilds until they start to blow up
    8. Step out of the bubble sheilds and walk side to side with the bubbles behind you
    9.Go into theater and look around different angles. When you see yourself walk out of the bubble sheilds you should see a relfection of your body in the bubble shields
    10. Take the picture of you (camera facing posers face with bubble sheilds behind him. No matter what it looks like just in theater, when you take the pic it will most likely come out box-like (which is how I got pixelexe)
    xL Shade

#1 Rippin Heads, Dec 23, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. Lemons Reloaded

Lemons Reloaded Ancient

The last one is definitely my favorite.
    Thanks for the tutorial btw, very helpful and finally told me how to get the pixelized effect
    :)

3. Amun ISI

Amun ISI Forerunner

I dont understand what I should do after I throw the bubble shields. It doesnt work.