Brute Chieftain

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by xSoGx Grim, Sep 19, 2010.

1. PwnsauceAddict

PwnsauceAddict Ancient

Wow this is amazing, I completely understand why this got a feature, nice work man. At first the stance seemed a tad awkward, but it has grown on me. Just a suggestion, it would be so tight to have an elite assassinating a spartan or something as the next statue.

2. GameTime49

GameTime49 Forerunner

what i find the best of your creation is how u use different materials for different parts of the body

more specifically: the stones for skin

absolutely brilliant

3. KurttyMilk

KurttyMilk Forerunner

Pretty Awesome stuff. I think it could stand to be thinkened a bit, and the face could use a bit of work, but it's totally awesome.

4. El FlyingCondor

El FlyingCondor Forerunner

I was wondering what your first Forge World creature would be, and boy did I get an answer. This is just fantastic. I love how used the rocks for the skin under the armor, and the work you did with the face. It seems like people usually kind of neglect the face when forging.

5. fernandoloco

fernandoloco Forerunner

a great friend map note that as been working a lot on the ^ ^ and seen all your maps in sandbox halo3 I especially like that of the grunts are a great mapper maps creates more happiness and friend ^ ^ I really like
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    un grandioso mapa amigo se nota que as estado trabajando muchisimo en el ^^ e visto todos tus mapas de halo3 en sandbox sobre todo me gusto el de los grunts eres un gran mapeador felicidades y crea mas mapas amigo ^^ me gustan mucho

6. Weed

Weed Forerunner

wow thats nice. you should make the map playable =D

7. xSoGx Grim

xSoGx Grim Commander

The idea of my aesthetic pieces is to have a full budget commitment towards its looks. When a map becomes playable players are discouraged to enjoy its finer details and encouraged to find the nearest DMR or power weapon. This is purely for looks, and it's intent is to have people either come in and fly around through it, or just look at the pics as an art piece. Either way I went through my competitive/casual map phase, wasn't my thing. There are countless, brilliant forgers out there who will fill our community with great playable maps, I will leave that to them and continue to create purely art.

Next aesthetic piece is set to be completed and release this upcoming Sunday. I am also working with a professional grade graphic artist so expect to see a lot of flashy pics.

Grim