Breakneck Race

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by SuperXCsabre495, Jan 26, 2012.

1. SuperXCsabre495

SuperXCsabre495 Forerunner

this is a race i made on breakneck when anniversary first came out. it may not look like much but once you play its pretty fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 SuperXCsabre495, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. ForgeNewbie

ForgeNewbie Promethean

Looks cool! I haven't tried forging on anniversary maps. I'll try it sometime!

3. darkholegames

darkholegames Forerunner

Looks like it has potential but not enough photos to really show what you did. Maybe do a video of you playing on it to give us a better look at it.

4. EpICx ReMiX XD

EpICx ReMiX XD Promethean

The racetrack looks pretty good. But the ramp and the bridge isn't smooth. Next time when you make a racetrack in a big or small area, make sure the track is smooth and to fix any problems you find. - EpIC ReMiX XD

5. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

Breakneck is a rather rough map for racing, and this track doesn't deviate from that fact. Whether that is a good or bad thing is up to the racer. The biggest problem with this track is the big jump. You placed it so the racer hits the mound of dirt, catches some air, then lands on the base of the jump. This resulted in complete chaos and a different jump-to-crane-to-ground scenario each time. I would suggest moving the jump back so the mound of dirt acts as a "smooth" transition to the jump instead of essentially becoming a small jump itself. But, as I said, Breakneck is quite a rugged adventure to race on as it is. My only other piece of advice would be to think up a more original name next time. :p I hope to see more racetracks from you in the future.