Bowl-o-rama (Bowling)

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by theonlyb00mer, Apr 3, 2011.

1. theonlyb00mer

theonlyb00mer Forerunner

Bowl-o-rama is the first of many "Bowling" maps made in collaboration between theonlyb00mer and HOBOmongoose.
    [​IMG]

How to play:
    1. In the lobby select the rounds for the game...(10 for 2 players, 9 for 3 players, 8 for 4 players)
    2. One player hits a golfball down a runway trying to hit pins (mongeese) while the others spectate
    3. Each round consists of 1 minute with the ball respawning at 10 seconds
    4. Player with most points wins
    [​IMG]

FAQ
    • How come the golfball counts as a point? That is because we had to tag the golfball like the pins so it respawns efficiently (10 seconds)
    • Why do when I get a strike the ball dosen't respawn? We are trying to figure out why right now, I think it has to do with how there is so much stuff respawning but for right now just wait for more mongeese to respawn if there is one left
    • Can you show me how to make one of these maps? Of course just talk to me (theonlyb00mer) or HOBOmongoose but you will have to give us credit since you are using our formula
    Enjoy,
    theonlyb00mer
    [​IMG]

#1 theonlyb00mer, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  2. JGarb

JGarb Forerunner

Can you explain how you get points by hitting mongeese? Other than that, the game looks good and the map looks very well made. Goodjob

3. lxlIcyBulletlxl

lxlIcyBulletlxl Forerunner

The Mongooses are labeled as Skee_Ball_Objects, they score the same as the actual ball does.

4. broccollipie

broccollipie Forerunner

How many rounds for one player?