Bound4Snow

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Groundndpound, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Groundndpound

Groundndpound Ancient

Ok this is my first map. Its a remake of Snowbound. The inspiration for the creation of this map came from my hate towards Snowbound! It had advantages on one side and not the other, and wasnt good for objective games. But I fixed this! It is now even on both sides and is great for capture the flag. There are now even BRs at start with carbines in front of base. There is an overshield where Brute Shot was. Shotgun is back and maulers are where the old OS and camo were. Also, there are snipers in front of bases. Here are some pics...
    Overall View
    [​IMG]
    New Rocket Spawn
    [​IMG]
    A Little Action
    [​IMG]
    Battle of Flags
    [​IMG]
    Face First;Defeat
    [​IMG]

I hope you actually enjoy Snowbound now. Happy CAPing!
    Download Map
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=37606714
    Download MLG CTF
    http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=33738822

#1 Groundndpound, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  2. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

Sounds like a nice idea, I agree snowbound wasn't balanced to my liking either, I'd take human base any day. But could you give us a more detailed run down of what you've changed/balanced? I like the new rocket spawn as well, rockets on snowbound rule.

Also, nice 1st post, embedded pictures! Woot!

#2 Pegasi, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  3. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

How do I know its balanced, all I know is that you put a rocket where the ghost would spawn. we know how Snowbound is set out, here's some advice: edit the post and put in all of the details on the weapons, so that we know how this is different from Snowbound

4. many popes

many popes Ancient

So brave, a map on the worst map. Gawd everyone's gonna disagree with me somehow but oh well, as delta said you need to say how it's balanced and what's on it.