Foundry Bomoe!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by jaybo1996, Oct 13, 2009.

1. jaybo1996

jaybo1996 Ancient

Author:
    jaybo1996
    Map Name:
    Bomoe!
    Map Canvas:
    Foundry
    Map Size:
    Tiny
    Player Count:
    2-8
    Supported Gametypes:
    Fiesta FFA, OVERBOARD!
    Bomoe was originally an idea me and my friends had. We had a map like this, but with way to many cracks, and only big enough for 2 people. I made BOMOE The 8 player max version. He made Cardboard Soda. The 4 player max version.
    Then half way through forging I thought, "Nobody is going to downlaod a big octagon." So I added the random crap that spawns 1 minute in. Then I tried a novel idea. Why not give the lower ground an advantage for a change? So the man cannons make grenades from the uper ground useless, and the lower ground faster. The random crap spawns om a floating platform you can get up on, GO RIGHT A HEAD. There's nothing like coming down on an enemy with a sword and screaming "Death form above!". Here is bomoe
    WARNING: Playing this game may replace your game physics with that of cod4's
    [​IMG]
    The allready dicussed nade dis-advantage.
    [​IMG]
    Recon nubs getting owned by me.
    [​IMG]
    Before epic ninja
    [​IMG]
    After epic ninja
    [​IMG]
    Getting my killing spree ended by a wire spool
    [​IMG]
    BOMOE!
    The weapon set can be anything, but I'll get the recomended one up soon.

2. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

No offense, but this idea isnt really that original... A ton of people make small areas with tons of mancannons blasting random objects around. Even your idea without the mancannons is just the map "Octagon"...

Even without originality on your side, the map is still very fun and well made though.

#2 Loscocco, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  3. jaybo1996

jaybo1996 Ancient

I know it's not very origanil but I tryied to make it different so that when people say "this has been done before and better" I can think I did it better by switching the advantages.