BM Church V2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Black Theorem, Aug 7, 2008.

?

What do you think of my post?

1. bad

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. decent

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. good

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. great

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

LINK IS BROKEN, GO ON MY FILESHARE (unfortunately) TO DOWNLOAD!!!!

Again,
    ON MY FILESHARE!!! ON MY FILESHARE!!! ON MY FILESHARE!!!
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?gamertag=Black Theorem&pub=52763330
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/fileshare.aspx?gamertag=Black Theorem&pub=52763330

BM Church V2
    Created by hselaisse (tag: Black Theorem)

Supported Gametypes:
    Again, just about everything is fine. One Bomb and Infection work well.
    Also, this map was meant as a meeting room for clans and XBL groups, so
    the original intentions for this map was NOT for fighting.

Map Description
    Ok, what i did was used double boxes to make a 2 story structure in the middle of the Foundry floor, then evolve on it. Pews are barriers, the Father sits in the throne "frame", and the deacon and speaker to the left and right. there is a balcony in the back, again for the choir. This time around, i added 3 main features. there are doors to the corners of the Church V2 that lead behind the "main area" of it. the back section leads to dramatic entrances for the Father, deacon, and speaker. also, on the way to the throne seat around the back, there is a doorway to the GARAGE set to the right of the Church! This parking lot has several mongeese, 3 warthogs (2 turret, 1 gauss), a ghost, and a chopper. also has a truck, whick is obviously not driveable. On the left of the Church is a roadway, to help give a setting to the Churchthanks for reading this wall of text, now ENJOY THE PICS!!

Church V2 Overview
    [​IMG]

Main Area of the Church
    [​IMG]

Better Angle of the Main Area
    [​IMG]

Back Area
    [​IMG]

Garage, to the Right
    [​IMG]

Roadway, to the Left
    [​IMG]

"To pray to God as a sinner...
    [​IMG]

...is better than one without sin not to pray."
    [​IMG]

Black Mafia Insignia
    [​IMG]

Thanks to the people who have supported, commented on, and downloaded tho original! Also thanks to those wo helped me and pushed me to make this map!!! Be Sure to COMMENT & DOWNLOAD!!!!

LINK IS BROKEN, GO ON MY FILESHARE (unfortunately) TO DOWNLOAD!!!!

Again,

Download BM Church V2 HERE!!!

Also send me a message, either a PM on XBL, or a message here, if you are interested about the Black Mafia. Gamertag: Black Theorem

#1 Black Theorem, Aug 7, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  2. BarkusTheMan 1

BarkusTheMan 1 Ancient

oh great, you just HAD to make an awesome chruch map, didn't you? now what am i gonna do??? but seriously, this looks really great very nice job on the building, well done!

3. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

this looks much much better than you black out church
    i like the purple orbs
    a stainglass window would be tight

4. firewolf34

firewolf34 Ancient

Pretty sweet man! Musta took ya a long time ta do this. I like how you gave it an overall feel of uhhh... holiness. lol. well good work man. Idk bout' the cross tho... my friend woulda got mad, hes like an athiest. dont worry about it tho. this gave me inspiration to make my own clan meeting place thing. Cool map!

5. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

That looks like the biggest waste of my time, what the hell is that a garbage can, because that's where it belongs...

No no I'm just being stupid *That's what I am* Erm, for an honest no cruel or over exaggeratedly evil review I guess the over all look is well for a Catholic Church I like the open ceiling which reminds me of a Catholic Church the cross is a bit extreme but that's just me since i'm Christian. The roadway could use with some scenery, you know not saying a compley building but mabye a little shack with a dumpster and some random items in it.

The mongeese should have been by the rode ironically... and I know that it is meant to play in, but really... the weapon layout is to... it's basically like a camping map. Mabye you should distribute the weapons around the map.

And I guess that's about all I can say... Sorry if my little joke at the beggining offended you.

6. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

i think i like the original better, because it was original
    too many maps are made on foundry, but this is one of the good one's
    4/5

7. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient

First of all, thanks for the comment. But I am also a devout Catholic. I made this map with the memories of spending many a Sunday morning praising the Lord...already getting bored... lol!

Seriously download the map, and feel free to edit as much as you want.

8. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

Looks really familiar, then again, alot of things on foundry do,
    I like the idea, but te church has been done many times before, Although, props on the interlocking

9. The God of Grunge

Banned

Come on man, you should have kept this on Blackout. I'm not gonna DL.

10. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient

wait r u serious? youre Not gonna DL becayse it's on a different map?! i did this on Foundry for 2 reasons: 1) it was easier to forge on, and 2) i went into consideration that people who don't have the Legendary map packs may feel it's unfair that i made it on Blackout. it's ok though. at least download ONE of them. and thanks for your opinion.

desert elite likes this.
  11. The God of Grunge

Banned

I already Downloaded your other one. You made an awesome one on blackout, than sold out.

12. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient

i did NOT sell out! i have about 6 more maps to publish to Forge Hub being planned out right now. for now let me just say i have a map for every category: Competitive, Racing, Mini Game, Casual, And 2 more aesthetic.but half my clan members dont have the new maps, and, at the time, i was only concerned with the clan. thats why the original, and Only the original, is on the Legendary Map Pack.

13. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

2 churches in a few days good job this is really nice job i like the cross i guess i could crash this wedding as well

14. STEClash96

STEClash96 Ancient

Wow, nice job doing it on foundry, Blackout is WAY too hard to build anything on, The orbs and stuff are cool and i like the church a lot more than your V1.

[​IMG]

II Predator V2 II

Coming Soon!

15. Bobguy13

Bobguy13 Ancient

Simply awesome.

16. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

this is one of the better churches i have seen. nice cross made out of holders and mice roof! you could remove the roadway and out in some more stuff to the church. 4/5

17. Godsend024

Godsend024 Ancient

Holy ****
    That looks insane!
    Downloaded :D

18. PingPongLegend

PingPongLegend Ancient

haha nice
    i like how its a non-competitive map
    its very realworldish in that sense
    great job with it though, the interlocking is good and i really like the purple ballz

19. Pwner Trainie

Pwner Trainie Ancient

great idea never even came close to thinking of that

20. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

map looks cool, outside of the church is kind of open. it seems well made, i like some of the aesthenic features like the cross. 3.5/5