Blowout

Discussion in 'Reach Race Maps' started by Shadowknight743, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Shadowknight743

Shadowknight743 Promethean

This map is a small-medium sized battletrack map that is very exciting to play. When I first made this map it was just called Demolition Race. At that time I didn't have the Rocket Race gametype, so I used the King of the Hill gametype instead. It looks somewhat similar to Blowout but more bland. This map has good ramps, jumps and pathways. There are also various traps on this map to help increase the difficulty like killballs and explosives. At certain times, killballs will roll across the entire map and will kill any who aren't paying attention. The more players on this map, the more hectic the game will be! This map can also support the Rally and RocketHog Gametypes. Since there are only 8 spawn points on this map and no more than one player can spawn on a spawn point you can only have 1-8 players on the map total with the Rally gamemode.

[​IMG]

Mines are placed here so you have to do a U-turn around.

[​IMG]

Watch out for Killballs![​IMG]

Some kills balls can jump over tracks so watch out!

[​IMG]

Weapons/Armour Abilities (Rockets FTW Gametype):

Rocket Launcher
    Grenade Launcher
    Evade

#1 Shadowknight743, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  2. SimmonsZore

SimmonsZore Promethean

Rocket race was one of my favorte gametypes untill they replaced our cars with the rocket hog. I know this is for rocket race but this looks like a big mess of everything but a grid. All I see here is 4 wall col with walkways linking each of them together.

3. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary

CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE THE MAP AND/OR GAMETYPE