Sandbox BlackHeart

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by last_chaos_7, Apr 8, 2009.

1. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

I never thought about it as the most compact but I guess you're right lol.. and yes they take forever which is the only part I don't like, and all racetracks will get boring eventually though =(

Which is why people make more =)

2. Apple s4uc3

Apple s4uc3 Ancient

This is a nice clean map its smooth and looks intresting. But it looks like a map called back burner that just got featured. Theres only some diffrences like the start looks like its inside and the finish line looks the same as the other map. Nice job though.

3. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

lol this map is completely different from Back Burner... I had started this before he finished it and I hadn't seen it at all lol. He did do a really good job on it I love Back burner among all the other great racetracks... This is definetly more compact... and if you think I took anything I didn't lol this was 100% made by me =)

4. U2 RoKKeR

U2 RoKKeR Ancient

Looks great! Can't wait to test it out!

5. mrcleanup

mrcleanup Ancient

Great Tourney Race Track!

This track is great very smooth and fast. You did a great job making the track go around and through itself. One of the best for a race tourney. Would love to see what he is working on next. Great Job again.

6. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

Well thanks for that lol... I bet alot of people are getting mad at me right about now lol becuase they think i'm bumping the thread which I for sure am not! all I did was join a Bungie.net group and post the link to the forgehub thread since it had pictures and everything like that... just to let you know so I get that straightened out.

Also I would too love to see what everyone is working on but it probably won't happen lol... I don't even have my xbox right now and haven't for 2 weeks which makes me very sad face lol... but I did start a map which has like the biggest hill you can make lol =P

7. ODST Leon

ODST Leon Ancient

I Love this map, i usually don't like racing tracks with out 50 thousands jumps in it...but you know what, this map rocks!

8. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

well thanks =P

I want my xbox back now... oh and me and my neighbor came second place in a CoD world at war tournament team doubles thing at our school out of like 30 lol... and were only freshman and I don't even have the game and my friend only plays it on weekends! We owned! lol

9. mrcleanup

mrcleanup Ancient

More great work by chaos.

Just more and more great work by chaos. Love this track too, just can't find too many bumps on your tracks. You do some of the smoothest track out there. Just keep the tracks coming maybe some jumps in the next one.

10. last_chaos_7

last_chaos_7 Ancient

I plan on having a jump in the next one it already has a smooth drift bank and 2 HUGE hills in it... The jump won't be huge but i'm going to try and make it work perfectly like every time =)

and thanks =P