Black Room

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Scopulus, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

My Apologies: The one I just posted was the completely wrong one lol. That was an 'In the making one'. I had to save a new map so here's the finished one: Black Room

Description:
    Me and my friend Scorpulus were looking for new ways to take pictures and he said we should check out the room behind the glass in the base on avalanche. So we did. After about 10 mins of finding the perfect spot, we found our new black room, I added some walkways and everything so you wont fall off on your way to the spot. It's THAT dark. if you want, at the black room spot, which is the end of the walkway, delete the protective glass that keeps you from falling for more fx. So basically, this is a map used to take cool screen shots. Here are some pictures from the room:

Pictures:

Glory
    [​IMG]

Rainbow
    [​IMG]

Camisado
    [​IMG]

Blurry
    [​IMG]

Hells Angel
    [​IMG]

Black
    [​IMG]

Heaven
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: These pictures were taken regularly. No effects were used from forge. I'd imagine the picture would look sweeter.

What you need to know: Have you and one person in the game when creating screenshots. It enables better picture effects if you do. Have one person sit in the dark room and have the other throw stickies, shoot rockets/splazers at you etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy this map; the newest Black Room!

Download: Black room

ALSO! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANOTHER PERSON THROWING GRENADES AND SHOOTING ROCKETS/ SPLAZERS AT YOU FOR BETTER EFFECTS. THANKS.

#1 Scopulus, Jun 15, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
    bluepenguin23 likes this.
  2. bluepenguin23

bluepenguin23 Ancient

this is the best! even if it isn't playable it still is amazing i download for sure if i could...

maybe you could send me a recomend to a friend on h3 so i could get it... plz? my g-tag is bluepenguin23

#2 bluepenguin23, Jun 15, 2008
  3. Papaqueso

Papaqueso Ancient

this should probably go in the asthetic(not really playable) maps section because it is just supposed to be used to take screen shot, which are impressive btw, i think u can ask a moderator to move it for u

4. KB

KB Ancient

Dang nice pictures!! Welcome back Scopulus BTW! What picture effects did you use? (grenade lighting or whatever)?

5. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

Thanks^ lol, well no I used um all teh items i placed in the room for you: flare, powerdrain, regenerator. basic stuff. Hells angel we, of course, used spartan laser but other than that, yea.

6. aguy1700

aguy1700 Ancient

dude nice i've been behind the glass before and it is prety sweet this would be amazing for screen shots but i prefer to just let the screen shot moments happen like this one pic on my file share "how'd that work" i was playing shotty snipers i think and it just happened so sorry but i won't dl

#6 aguy1700, Jun 15, 2008
  7. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Wow those are some cool pictures. I'd really like to take a picture of my character in this and use it as my avatar. I'll download.

8. Running Chron

Running Chron Ancient

Moved to aesthetics on creators request...

9. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

Awesome. I already got this sick screenshot from it
    [​IMG]

Well, I'm going to get more

10. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

it looks pretty good, and intresting nice concept

11. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

Yea, I just realized that one version I just posted was the completely wrong one. The real version is in the same download link so enjoy :).

12. Scorpulus

Scorpulus Ancient

can't believe you actually decided to post this map here. That's cool lol. Um get on, I got something to show you.

13. Silent Deja Vu

Silent Deja Vu Ancient
    Banned

idk if this belongs in maps.. maybe random post things..

14. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

well, it is a map. And it is designed for pretty pictures, nature, scenery.. aesthetics maps section seems like the place considering a mod moved it here :). but thanks for your input anyways.

15. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

I can't wait to try this out, I've been waiting for a good way to make shots, I just never really liked the blue room shots they were weird. This actually looks BA like the Hells Angels one.

16. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

yea. But have another person shoot rockets/splazer/ or fuel rod gun at you so you can have awesome effects. Without the person shooting it looks dull.

I might have to have a second version for it because of the barricade that's in the way. But it's there to hold the flares up with you. We'll see what needs to be done.

17. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

wow looks pretty good i did wonder how u made those really good screenshots, so thnks helped allot

18. Whillshire

Whillshire Ancient

Its funny, the other day i was looking for secret spots and glitching out of places, only to die instantly, when i realized that behind the glass on avalanche looked really cool, then i put it in the back of my mind to do later when i was bored, well, you did the work for me... thnx ill download for sure

19. ActTehKiLL

ActTehKiLL Ancient

Very interesting and cool love the icy picture cool good job very good for pictures! TEHEE pictures rock for sigs might wanan dl this.

20. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

here's some more pics we took. It was hard findin pics because there was like 8 people in the game and all 8 of em were trowing crap lol but here's what we got:

Gates of Hell
    [​IMG]

***** (look closely lol)
    [​IMG]

Techno Club
    [​IMG]

Darth Vader
    [​IMG]

Vader's mty favorite out of the 4 pics :p enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.