Bishop.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Blaze, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

I'm very glad that you like all of it besides that. I'm not understand what you mean by it looking out of place though. I guess maybe just because I'm imagining relic sort of every time I think about the style. You know what I mean? All in all, I'm not going to chance it just for the little different style and whatnot because of how well it balances the other side but not being too powerful.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean the tower behind red. o_O if you mean the premade building, it actually is inaccessible, so no worries.

Thank you for your opinion, I hope you get some games on it when I release and give some more from the gameplay aspects of it. :)

Thank you, I will be testing even after release for a long time I'm sure, so I can definitely get you in on some tests. :)

It can't support 3v3 for a few reasons even beyond just the fact that this was built with 2v2 in mind. There is quite a bit of frame rate problems after more than 4 people are on the map, there is little to no teamwork involved in it because of how chaotic it is and there is almost no escape when there are that many enemies on the map. 2v2 gives you the perfect teamwork aspect of it, requiring teamwork to get you most of your kills because it is easy to escape from one person but if you get your teammate to help you out, there's a small chance they will get the upper hand in the situation.

The turret is basically useless, in fact during all the tests it was only picked up a few times and each time the player that did was totally torn apart and that's one of the only reasons I have kept it on the map. XD It is there only for aesthetic purposes. Ofcourse then it seems pointless because someone could feel obligated to use it and cost their team. Well that's not my problem. :p People make lots of dumb choices. Haha. If it were even remotely useful I'd absolutely consider moving it though.

MAP IS POSTED so leave all feedback in the map thread incase this is not locked in time. :)

Thread here

#21 Blaze, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. Noxiw

Noxiw Ancient

lock per request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.