Sandbox Bird Flu

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by MGC WOLF XI, Apr 17, 2009.

1. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Description for people who have a hard time reading the one above

Rules of the game are simple. Kill or be killed.

Zombies spawn with Banshees (obviously) and can only kill by splattering, or knocking them of the edge.
    Humans spawn with Plasma pistols, and gravity hammers. They can only kill be getting them to fall to their death. Beware of a kill steal...
    After a set amount of time. certain equipment spawns to help the remaining Humans.

The field of play is a open are in the sky bubble, and that is all it essentially is.
    I have tested the game many times. around 20 to help give an understanding.

To ALL complainers: I do not know how to make my self more clear on the map. I can not think of any more details at all. I had the requirements first but it was hard to read. and well I changed that. So please stop complaining about the stupid post. I have even made far worse than this, and it was fine before...

Map Creator: RGC WOLF
    Creators: RGC WOLF & RGCxPALADINx

Some more pictures
    [​IMG]
    Close call...

[​IMG]

#1 MGC WOLF XI, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. Silva Sniper

Silva Sniper Ancient

This does not cut the chops here.Where is a description and story at least.Besides being lazy and using three pics in a post to get a download post everything about the map.Do not expect a huge amount of downloads.

3. sonofnight94

sonofnight94 Ancient

I have to give you props for the fancy display, but I can't read it nor see the pictures clearly. If you could edit the post to make it so it is easier to read, it would be appreciated

4. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

ok, will do.

but There is a description Venom, and Those are the only pics that I needed, and THERE IS NO STORY!

Edit: I updated the pic so it is readable now.

#4 MGC WOLF XI, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  5. sonofnight94

sonofnight94 Ancient

Ok, thanks, looks like knights...... somewhat.

4/7

6. Time Glitch

Time Glitch Ancient

I cannot read your....

"Post"...

Please translate this into forum text and embed some more screenshots.

7. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

hm... It is pretty easily read for me... I do not know why you guys can not read it... Well. I will add a description of it for people who cannot read it (Down below it)

8. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Good grammar allows us to actually allow people read your post. Your not being hip or cool when you have three small pics and try to justify that its all right. Seriously, I'm not sure what you used, but it's ridiculous how you expect downloads from a small description. I can read the bottom description and the map makes a little sense. But I'm not sure how much testing, or more specifically, balanced the map plays. I'm not going to rate but if you don't start to take other peoples advice and continue to make up your own then you'll go nowhere.

9. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

dude, I am. and you know what. I am trying to re-do this so it works. I have tested this about 20 times already. People enjoy it too. I do have good grammar, but too bad that that is the only descriptive advice that I have. so why Don't I just give up and just delete it all, since I tried to make it look nice, but for some reason no one has the ability to comprehend or read. I am not saying I am anything like a news reporter, but I am not an idiot.

10. AX7Irish nade

AX7Irish nade Ancient

this looks like a really fun map to play with some friends i think i will try it out later tonight with about ten people

11. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

Thank you. the first non-complainer...

12. BlamFace

BlamFace Ancient

Cool map, i havn't downloaded or tried it yet, but the concept looks awesome. And its realy cool to see what kind of nice ideas that people comes with. I've been having mythic since it was release with Limited Edition in Europe and i havn't made a map like this yet :D
    Good job!
    3/5

Ps. My advice to you is to remove the damage for the zombies (if it isn't fixed yet) so that they now ONLY will be able to kill the humans by pushing them out of the platform. Ds.

13. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

actually, the point was to just splatter them. I didn't feel like just pushing them of was a very great idea. It also adds a but more intensity to the game, because If there is more than one, you are needing to constantly be aware of them, which can become very difficult. I did make sure though that they could not kill by using the fuel rods, or plasma cannons (well fuel rods can help push people but that is it).

14. Bootsie 22

Bootsie 22 Ancient

Okay, your game seems like it could provide some fun. This is the first time i've seen this type of game on Sandbox. One thing I do want to say, this game would get old fast. This is because your game is simply depending on the "fun factor." Right now, your map only supports the game, it doesn't really complement it. There is no aesthetic appeal. You have only one giant plank. So I would recommend adding some geographical features to your map. Maybe add some high points. Break up the plank a bit to add some holes. Yes it would make things harder for the humans but it would also rid the game of the deja vu factor.

I really did like your name though, it fits well. ;)

#14 Bootsie 22, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  15. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

yes, I did realize this when I was making it, but I did not want to add much.

Think of it this way, Jenga. Fun mini game map. a lot of people still think it is too.
    Also, think of a few others, there are many mini games that do not focus on the looks.
    I was also focusing on game play when I was creating it. I may come out with a much more improved version. But as of now, I though that it was fun, and good.

So in a summary:
    1. I know that the aesthetics are... well... nothing.
    2. I was focusing on game play, not looks.
    3. I will soon release a new version, that will be much more improved.
    4. As of now, I am leaving the map how it is.
    5. Thank you for the advise, and Thank you on the compliment on the name (It was exactly what I was thinking)

16. philly100000

philly100000 Ancient

haha iv actualy never tryed to hit a banshee with a gravity hammer that looks soo fun

17. KUBLUH the forger

its been done before, and almost looks exactly the same as the one of seen, 2/5 for the effort of building it

18. penguin asassin

penguin asassin Ancient

I'm going to try this out, i would suggest adding some scenery, like elevated levels

19. MGC WOLF XI

MGC WOLF XI Ancient

KUBLAH: I actually did not know it was done already, but when I was building it I felt like I didn't really need any merging or anything.

Penguin: I already said that I didnt really want scenery in it. I will add scenery, and improve any and all bugs with the Second version. When I make it...

20. DISYKI

DISYKI Ancient

i have played this map and i have loved it! its so awsome! i think you should try to make a virsion where the platform is smaller and the humans are invisible so you have to knock them off instead of splatter them!