Bioshock

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Marcass2021, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Katanga

Katanga Ancient

Ooh it's this map. I figured you guys might have been testing it, but it's already released. Awesome. :)

Anyway, Infection on this was great. The areas didn't feel too easy to camp, and movement around the map was very fluid. I also love the aesthetics. What is the floor made of on the bottom-left room?

2. Marcass2021

Marcass2021 Forerunner

lol ya its been out for about a month.. ya i tired to make quite a few access routes. and tried to make it look pretty.. and the Floors are 1x2 blocks, turned on their sides.

3. availablemoth

availablemoth Forerunner

Hey man congrats on the win. This map really did deserve to be in the spotlight for awhile. Between the tact jumps, mulit-levels, many routes up and down, and the sexy floor you have covered everything that I can think of. This map plays great on infection, along with good for 2v2 and a crazy experience for FFA. Overall, I think this is a must download!!

4. Fatal Crysis

Fatal Crysis Forerunner

Is this map you created from either Bioshock, Bioshock 2 levels in the game or just a random map you did ontop of your head? Either way dude looks awesome, Bioshock is sincerely dear to my heart of one of my favorite games that I love so much next to my other game titles that I constantly play on a daily basis. I deff give you props for the little sister holes cause from the looks of it that's probably my favorite part of the map you created haha so you deff get a download bro, job well done.

5. Marshman119

Marshman119 Forerunner

Very nice aesthetics. I like how the rooms are not just flat ground, but have gaps in them (like in pic 1).

6. spartan ricky

spartan ricky Forerunner

Very good map. The layout is pretty basic and easy to learn (which I like). The weapon locations are well thought out, and the aesthetics and water areas fit well with the bioshock theme. Great work.

7. B Retts Legacy

B Retts Legacy Forerunner

This map looks sweet, I still have to play it but it looks like it will play very well. Nice work, I like the cone feature as well , adds a humorous touch to it...can't say I remember where that was in bioshock though.

8. Marcass2021

Marcass2021 Forerunner

Ha, i dont know if you guys have read ALL of the post, but this map has nothing to do with the game bioshock. it only shares the little sister holes and the name.. but thanks for the compliments!

9. BK Blake

BK Blake Forerunner

This map sucks. I played on it with Marcass and I have to say, it was the worst experience Ive ever had on a custom map ever. Haha, jaykay, I love this map. And I can see the similarities between this and Panoramic. I love the cone! <3 As far as gameplay, I think I like Panoramics gameplay more even though 2v2 on Bioshock was the best.

10. Marcass2021

Marcass2021 Forerunner

lol thanks KSI Reason, i was about to say, this guys a ****.. then the jk came up. yes i agree my newest map with Moth is even better than this one!. but i am glad to hear you enjoyed Bioshock. also we renamed Panoramic to Violaceous