BFBC 2 Discushionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

Not sure if these have been posted yet.

White Pass
    [​IMG]

Port Valdez
    [​IMG]

Nelson Bay
    [​IMG]

Isla Inocentes
    [​IMG]

Laguna Alta
    [​IMG]

Panama Canal
    [​IMG]

Laguna Presa
    [​IMG]

Valparaiso Village
    [​IMG]

Atacama Desert
    [​IMG]

Arica Harbor
    [​IMG]

Not sure on the names of some of these because the source is in Portuguese.

#161 Mongoose, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  2. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Africa Harbor = Arica Harbor. They changed the name.

Also, Demo ends the Thursday the 25th.

3. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

4. spartin2000

spartin2000 Ancient

Wow, been playing this almost since the time it came out, talk about to much time on my hands. Anyways when is the deadline for the limited edition BFBC2?

5. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

Before it comes out

6. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Yeah, you will probably be able to pick it up after the release as well in most retailers, judging the reaction of those MW2 fanboys :p It will be a pity if it doesn't get the attention it should do.

7. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

You can still buy the Gold Edition of Bad Company 1... So I'm sure you'll be able to get the LE of BFBC2 whenever.

8. Hari

Hari Ancient

it doesnt matter anyways. All of the stuff is unlockable, you just need to invest the time, which i'm sure you would anyways.

Best Class:
    Recon w/ 830 Combat Shotgun
    M9
    Motion detector (would have artillery strike if it were available)
    C4
    Any specs you have

-Has the ghillie suit
    -shotgun rapes close range
    -M9 takes care of mid range
    -C4 takes out any vehicle

a great class to stay indoors and go camping with. I managed to hold off an attacking team single handedly for about 10-15 minutes.

9. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

Arty goes where C4 is

10. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Nice class, my only beef on this game is campers and basicly that class promotes camping like a *****.

Whut?

11. Hari

Hari Ancient

Ive been thinking:
    what if you use a shotgun with the Assault class? The normal equipment is a barrel attached grenade launcher. SO, unless i get a shotgun with a grenade launcher on it, i SHOULD get C4 or an RPG instead.

12. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

Controversially, I hate the game.
    I find it hard to use the controls, inconvenient, and not very quick, also I feel the randomly destructable terrain results in erratic gameplay, and therefore less strategic gameplay.

I found that 70% of the time people just head for the objective as soon as they spawn, regardless of what other players are doing.

I think that the tanks have far too long a respawn, and are too easily destroyed.

13. Hari

Hari Ancient

The game is difficult. You just need to learn it and use the tools given to you correctly. This is just a demo. Of course there are idiots running amuck. That doesnt mean you need to join them. I found it slow at first as well. Then i maxed my sensitivity. Its better now.

14. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

honestly, they should at least make the sensitivity as fast as halo. im sure they will for the full game. and i want moar maps and less noobs. so full version is a strong possibility. if MW2 gets boring, and i doubt it will. i will play that game to death before i buy another, just like i did with halo.

15. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

Speaking of the assualt shotgun with C4 class, I've taken to blowing deep holes (god damn it) in the roads and hiding in them. People seem to not see me for some reason, because people run right by me in the hole, allowing me to easily knife them without giving away my position. Sometimes I snipe from the hole too, it gives lots of cover. Then there's the occasional tank that drives over me, I usually stick C4 onto the bottom and then blow it up as it rolls away. I swear, people are so stupid.

16. Hari

Hari Ancient

yep. They are. I just sit in a hole and shotgun people in the back as they walk towards an objective.

17. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

If anything, destruction physics makes the game more strategic. I'm not sure what you're reasoning behind that statement is.

70% of people do stupid **** in every game. It's just the way the gaming community is.

Tanks are too easily destroyed? Have you met the repair tool?

18. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Assault shotgun gets c4, not a grenade launcher FYI.

@ Draco, yes there are lot's of rushes (Thats why its called rush lol) and it is a demo, controls can be changed in the demo and there's lots of people not really giving a **** about their rank in the game due to it being a demo.

@ Wooden, You can change sensitivity in the game options.

@ Runaway, lol nice idea. How big can you make the hole? Can you make it go down very far, as in a road block for tanks?

@ Runaway NP, I agree, Tanks are strong and it's hard to take down alone but a good team can take it down and you shouldn't be up close anyway? Also, there was a video about destruction being very tactical and it was very good. Ill try find it if I can.

#178 B3NW, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  19. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

the max sensitivity for the game is somewhere around 3 in COD. i play on a 7 or 8 in COD, so switching from COD to BFBC suuuuucks.

20. Fbu

Fbu Ancient

"lol console"