BFBC 2 Discushionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

I'll go for platinum on my XM8 P before the Beta. ****ing love that gun.

2. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Scar L Carbine is my most used weapon, 200 approx kills so far. Might try and level that up a couple of gold stars.

3. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

I have you guys notice the four new achievements that comes with the Specact DLC? You have to get all the weapon pins for the Specact weapons.

The weird thing is, the achievements doesn't show up. Its like if you compare games with someone else that has the Specact DLC, you can see the achievements listed.

I know have M16A1 and UMP SA pins, but the achievements didn't unlock? Maybe an update is needed?

4. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I need someone to play with, All my buds are on modern whorefare 2. Mssg me... HowBigArUrTires

5. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

I'll play with you. Im about to sign on right now... send me an invite...

6. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I'll be on way late tonight if you wanna play. I was gonna play reach beta but I'll play bad company w/ you.

7. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Hey, anyone still playing? I thought of a plan for rush but I need help.

Baisically I ripped it off from a friend who played Star Wars: Battlefront. He and a buddy would attach mines to a speeder bike, then the buddy would rush off in said bike and ram people/enemy vehicles. Mines would explode but due to no friendly fire buddy would come back for more mines. I figure that I could put on an assault class with a shotgun while you get in the UAV. you blow a way to the objective come back and let me put C4 on the UAV (from that point you need to be very careful as C4 can get set off by bullets) you fly to the Mcom, tell me and I hit the button. Considering I can place 6 C4s it will take 2 to 3 times depending how close you get to the Mcom.

So who's in?

8. pyro

pyro The Joker

I already do this on a regular basis.

Another more suicidal version is to attach the C4 to the front of a quad bike or helicopter. Detonating near enemies works well too.

9. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Ya, I do it with the humvees when I can't get a partner (which is every time baisically)

10. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Ya, I do it with the humvees when I can't get a partner (which is every time baisically)