BFBC 2 Discushionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Jan 28, 2010.

1. MontageMedia

MontageMedia Forerunner

I prefer sniper with a nice quick pistol... And I love spotting people!

2. Hari

Hari Ancient

Why bother with a sniper when with a shotgun, you get better shooting speed, same range, better close to mid range, and more mobility?

3. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

Engineer has the Carl G

4. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

I only use Engineer when defending Arica Harbor, playing Conquest on Atacama Desert, or when we are attacking and are having problems keeping the M-Comm armed. I think a lot of people underestimate actually destroying the bomb instead of arming it. 8 directs hits with the RPG-7 (with explosion damage spec) will take it down. And, conveniently, if you have the explosive ammo spec, you get 8. This is really useful for the last base on Isla Innocentes. Just yesterday we were done to ONE ticket before my team destroyed the last M-Comm with explosives because I had hit it 7 times before. Also, the grenade launcher on the Patrol Boat does decent damage as well. I've used it on Isla Innocentes and Laguna Presa to take the M-Comms. Sometimes the Defenders figure it out and kill you, but they usually don't. I always try to arm it first, but if I can't get it after a couple tries, I switch to Engineer and do work.

5. Hari

Hari Ancient

I never knew that. I do know it takes 12 C4 with or without specs to take an MCOM. Ill try an RPG then.

6. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

Also I have 3 gold stars on my AT mines.

7. Hari

Hari Ancient

alright, ive been convinced, i'll go back to engineer class once ive mastered assault and medic.

8. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

If anyone wants a decent medic in their squad this weekend hit me up, GT is HowBigArUrTires
    Not too many friends of mine at school have this game(or via xbox for that matter).

9. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

Um since when does an AT4 have tracking ability like a stationary AT? that really pisses me off. Also i favor engineer and sniper class over all else, tank mines ftw man, and sniping is 2 much fun, although idk how the hell people kill me the with the svu its like a dam assault rifle with a sniper scope.

10. ShaddoBlade

The AT4 has tracking but it's less powerful than the Gustav or RPG-7. I prefer to just lead people with the RPG.

11. BWO Kilroy

BWO Kilroy Ancient

@SRC
    I will add you...I need a Medic to cover me and revive me when I die as sniper...My current medic has switched over to Recon so I can train him to be a sniper (He sucks at it)

12. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

AT4 does the most damage but has the slowest rockets and slowest reload. CG is pig so I use the RPG plus the 9A91/magnum/extra ammo.

13. MontageMedia

MontageMedia Forerunner

Does anyone know where I can get any good deals on this game?

14. CaptnSTFU

CaptnSTFU Ancient

go 2 gamestop and look for a used one

15. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Don't buy used unless it comes with the VIP code.

16. Hari

Hari Ancient

Don't buy off gamestop. They rip you off. Boycott those motherfuckers. Use ebay or amazon or something. They have good prices.

17. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Does the tracker pistol actually work? I use it then use an RPG but it doesn't seem to do anything.

18. ShaddoBlade

You have to lock on to the tagged target first (it will show the distance to target), then shoot your rocket.

19. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Alright, I'll join sometime this weekend. I'm down for any gametype too.

20. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

****ing raped today. Went from rank 4 to 6. Got three gold squad pins and two Ace Pins. Also got two combat excellence pins, which was fun.

The XM8 is legend with a red dot sight. I've almost got a platinum star on it :D

I unlocked RDS, 4x scope and the ST.77 AUG today for the assault kit. It was a fun day.

I also met a MW2 kid playing the game - it was Conquest on Panama Canal, he was waiting somewhere for people to walk past. He thought no one would notice him from behind when he was sitting behind this column thing. I jump down, spot him, walk up behind him and yell: 'Surprise asshole!'

Friggin headshotted him with the M1911. Felt good.