Best win kills.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Willmatic, Sep 1, 2008.

1. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

ooo this is quite hard because i/everyone has many lucky and/or skillful kills. A video or screenshot would be preferred, so that people could prove it.

back on subject,
    i love snipeing, especially no scoping, it takes skill and patience, the best is far range, across the map kind off range, but my favourite kill was sadly over a friend's house.

The game, team snipers on guardian, i went up the man cannon towards the sniper tower, and in the corner of my eye there was a little blue blur, common sense told me some one was in camo. I randomly shot and bam!...no scope,

ok ill describe it a bit more, i was in mid air, he was in mid air and in camo, i no scoped him, o and it was quite a range as well, impressed? i was very, and im not one rto brag but the guy i killed didn't hear the end of it.

The shot was on my file share for sometime but its gone, still on hd tho, im not getting rid of it, well until i get a better one :)

My best triple kill was a funny one, it was team slayer in the pit, i stuck someone that was running into the room with the sword, i get a triple kill, i found out later there was two of his teammates camping in thier.