BeastMaster 8 challenge obstacle course shared files mwhc29

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by mwhc29, Jan 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. mwhc29

mwhc29 Promethean

Hi, I am new here... hope this all works as it should. I've saved this map under my shared files mwhc29.

Obstacle course 8 challenges HALO4

challenge #1 The Web you have 10 seconds to work your way to the lower platform. Best to wait several seconds at the bottom to recharge the soft kill timer before the padjump

challenge #2 The padjump. The softkill area is low so as long as you maintain jump height you'll have time. Best to wait several seconds at the end to recharge the soft kill timer before the stairs.

challenge #3 The Stairs. After the cones you'll have 10 seconds to climb up to the higher platform. Not as easy as it looks.

challenge #4 The bunny hop. Balanced wood platforms on fixed cones. Keep moving fast. IF you stop you'll fall.

challenge #5 The ball. balance and walk the ball to the lower platform. don't touch the rails the ball is on. they are kill zones.

challenge #6 The pit! work your way to the other size. don't touch anything except the wood stumps. the whole place is rocking and rolling with explosions. take it slow. there are several paths.

challenge #7 the jump. Not easy. get a running start and jump to pick up as much speed as possible! stay in the middle as much as possible to get the max distance.

challenge #8 the wall. work your way from one wall to the other and back. jump to the finish!!

The start portal. Start from here. Also there are teleporters to each challenge so you can practice.

Attached Files: