Bayonetwork

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Iv0rY Snak3, Aug 10, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

9 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. Okay

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Average

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Good

24 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Great

71 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. Tex

Tex Ancient

Bayonetwork finally got featured!!! Woot!!! Congratz Blaze & Silence, you deserved this more the I & Shad0w did for Project S. That much I know. This map is exceptionally beautiful, and awe-inspiring. Not only that, but this was worked over FOUR TIMES, not alot of people go back on a map the first time, I don't anyways. You guys went back, and did everything possible to perfect this map. o/

Oh, and Brute, stfu, seriously, Dom suggested /argument...yet...you continued to argue...seriously...stfu.

Bottlecap likes this.
  2. Supernaut

Supernaut Ancient

Congrats on the feature Blaze and Silence, it is a good map very fun.

3. Pirates

Pirates Ancient

Blaze got premium
    that was a fast countdown...
    who called it?!?!
    I now have a feeling that the next feature will have to do a little bit more this time...
    now all I can say is...
    countdown until thesilencebroken gets premium?

#43 Pirates, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  4. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

Finally this got featured, i knew it would after you published it and tweeked it just right. I have so much fun playing ffa slayer on this, i forget im on foundry. The map has its own unique feeling to it which i love. The aesthetic beauty of the map is also great, i love the the way everything just flows and is interlocked beautifully, great job silance and blaze!

Bottlecap likes this.
  5. Chipsinabox

Chipsinabox Ancient

I can vaguely comprehend were you are coming from Yellow, but cease your condescending nonsense directed towards Dom says Oi. The current way you choose to converse with others is quite negative in most cases, and that's the reason why you are argued upon by other members. Do you always need to have the last word? Just drop it so we can all put it behind us.

As for Blaze is God and thesilencebroken, congratulations on Bayonetwork's feature. Definitely a worthy map we have here. Also, congratulations to Blaze is God for becoming a premium member.

Bottlecap likes this.
  6. SE7ENS1NS4M

SE7ENS1NS4M Ancient

congrats i said it was going to get featured on the original thread i think and dayum look what happened!

7. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

Congrats to silence and blaze on the feature! I remember when this came out I downloaded it right away. It's very well made. Great job guys!

8. Warfang

Warfang Ancient

I knew this would get featured. A's on the interlocking and smoothness. It just flows. One of my favorite 1v1 Slayer maps ever.

Edit: Oh yeah, 5/5

#48 Warfang, Aug 10, 2008
  9. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

i remember the day this came out, i was on it the first 5 minutes after it was released, and i stand to my word that if forgehubs most commented map in the competative section doesnt get a feature, than i eat my arm off. thanks for it finally getting featured. if only it wasnt already too late......my right arm is now a stub.

#49 Metallic Snake, Aug 10, 2008
  10. xbrokenxangelx

xbrokenxangelx Ancient

everything seems perfect, everything just flows together, almost like a map made by bungie
    well done, this is one of the best maps i have played on

11. krazy2dope

krazy2dope Ancient

Congrats Blaze And Silence I Figured This Map Would Do It For Ya ....and To Think I Remember Silence Comin Over To My House And Drawing Up The Layout For This Map On A Piece Of Paper And I Was Like Wtf? Then Watched Him Forge At My House For Like 3 Days And Watched It Get Finished .. Well Great Work I Knew You Could Do It .

12. V3SPH

V3SPH Ancient

Its about time this got featured, i love this map. It is both ascetically and gameplay good.

13. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

Awesome, I knew that this would finally get featured! That makes my map the only map with 200 comments that hasnt been featured =0.

14. DeceitfulPillow

DeceitfulPillow Ancient

Wow, very nice map. I'll d/l and see if I can find something for you to fix. Mwahaha!

15. ShadowVanish

ShadowVanish Ancient

The pictures suck but if this got featured it must be good.

16. Camoflaug

Camoflaug Ancient

good job on this guys after 25 pages of comments it finally gets featured to be honest i never actually played a game on it but it will be getting played alot more in TGIF hopefully. its looks so fun and i love the look and layout of the map with perfect spawns and weapons placments also a great placment of cover awsome job i love how you can get onto the pillersby so many different ways grats on the feature and grats on premium blaze. one more silence.

Bottlecap likes this.
  17. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

holy creap this looks amazing i like the stairs and bridge so finely merged that its crazy, great job ill dl asap

18. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

wow im not one to Dl competitive maps (and i mean that) but this is simply beyond amazing. the artisitic style of this map is fantastic. ill Dl this so i can stare at it. ( no kidding)

19. firewolf34

firewolf34 Ancient

i have one word to say about this map. INSANE!! DL this map you need to. This map is perfectly balanced, to perfection. 5/5

20. BunN eeE

BunN eeE Ancient

Wow! My jaw fell of!

This is one of the greatest maps I have ever seen, the layout is so good, and all its features, like the barrels just make it a work of art!

12545745672345623478/5