Bayonetwork

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Iv0rY Snak3, Aug 10, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

9 vote(s)
    8.1%
  2. Okay

2 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Average

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Good

24 vote(s)
    21.6%
  5. Great

71 vote(s)
    64.0%
  1. Iv0rY Snak3

Iv0rY Snak3 Ancient

Bayonetwork
    CreatedBy: Thesilencebroken and BlazeIsGod

Gametypes Supported;
    FFA Slayer [2-6 players]
    Team Slayer [2v2-3v3]
    Team Doubles [2v2v2]
    Neutral Assault [2v2-3v3]
    Flag Rally/Land Grab [2v2-3v3]
    Oddball [2-6 players]
    Team Oddball [2v2-3v3]

An artistic collaboration between two experienced forgers, Bayonetwork delivers a unique layout backed by gameplay one would not expect from such an aesthetically pleasing map. Weapons are matched with cover, height is matched with unexpected routes, this map should influence many others to come for it's wonderful sense of balance. With it's many routes for both leverage and getaways, it's flair of ingenious design, and wonderful use of space so that no part of this map is neglected, Bayonetwork will fit itself nicely among Forgehub's featured maps section.

This map flows unlike many released so far, no part of the map is favored over another. Constructed to a degree that only a select few other creations can match whilst still retaining both durability towards game play, and aesthetics in places craving attention to fantastically, Bayonetwork should be given a download, and a chance to persuade you to love it.

#1 Iv0rY Snak3, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
  2. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

My jaw, it has droppped. Its featured, yes. I just knew it.
    This'd make Blaze premium now, yes?

The map deserves all praise. Its been made to perfection, the placement of weapons was great, layout is wonderful. One of the better maps available. Well worthy of the front page.
    For those that are unaware, its actually the most commented on map in the competetive section.

#2 Linubidix, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    Bottlecap likes this.
  3. Mr. Moustache

Mr. Moustache Ancient

It's a about damn time. This is pretty much the greatest Foundry map I have played on yet.
    Congrats dudes.

4. Giantpanda

Giantpanda Ancient

5. Mysterious D

Mysterious D Ancient

Hey wait, where have I seen this post before? : P

I'm glad this is finally up, congratulations to thesilencebroken for his one step closer to poop-dome. It is indeed a fantastic map, very worthy of the feature it's been given today.

6. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

nice dude. congrats. i was waiting for this to get featured. it is a great map, with great gameplay.

7. SPAGETTII

SPAGETTII Ancient

Awesome. I'm glad this got featured. The map is really really well made. The gameplay is not as good as the map but It is still tons of fun. This map also started some new forging trends such as the upside down stairs with bridges on top and the criss-cross stairs. Great map and congrats to blaze for the Premium

8. X5

X5 Ancient

Lol, I was playing this today, and wondering, "How the hell is this not featured, after so much talk and great gameplay?"
    Congrats thesilencebroken and BlazeIsGod

9. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

looks like a great map. What am I saying, this is a fantastic map. I've played it once and loved it
    5/5

10. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

It's about time. Great job Silence and Blaze! Keep up your awesomeness.

11. Norlinsky

Norlinsky Guest

So this is the name of that map! I played this a little while back and couldn't remember. Anyway, this is my second favorite map, and will stay on my list of saved maps

12. Ak Gumby

Ak Gumby Ancient

FINALLY. It has been a long time, but it has been worth the wait. It got featured! Congrats to SilenceBroken and Blaze for making such and amazing map. The gameplay on this was just perfect, and so were the aesthetics. Congrats again on the feature.

Bottlecap likes this.
  13. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

wow well done blaze and silence great job on it blaze has had two in a few days great job
    the map is well good by the way

14. mightymidget911

mightymidget911 Ancient

rocks this map has my DL

15. artsavesyou

artsavesyou Ancient

hehehe finally. told you guys it would happen congrats!

16. The God of Grunge

Banned

Ok, I love this map, and the fact you made it oddball-able is the best thing about it.

You guys rock.

17. Kyfion

Kyfion Ancient

hmmm ive never heard of this map but wat u said about equalness throughout the entire map made me click the download button instantly, im kinda sick of maps where theres one dominant building that renders the controller practically invincible. Congrats on the feature

18. zoner117

zoner117 Ancient

5/5 I love the WHOLE MAP!!!

The merging is awesome and I love the bridge merged with the stairs. I've been waiting for this to be featured and now it is. Great Job!

Attached Files:

19. GD27 BlueDevil

GD27 BlueDevil Ancient

It was obviose this was going to be featured. It was only a matter of time. Congrats guys!

20. DRO Maelstrom

DRO Maelstrom Ancient

Dude finally! This map was the sole reason I wanted to fix my Windows Live and download it (I'm not kidding).

Now I finally fixed it, and now I can download it knowing that it was a good enough competitive map to make it to the FH Frontpage.