Battlefield 3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Glasgow, Feb 4, 2011.

1. ChronoTempest

ChronoTempest Senior Member

I'm actually impressed with most of that, though I don't expect we'll see all of it in this patch. Either way, it won't be until next month if I'm not mistaken.

2. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

3. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

My longest headshot ever was 429 meters! Who can top that? I'd love to hear of your longest headshots!

#703 Shihuru, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  4. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

My longest is barely over 200, but that's because I like getting points and winning as opposed to sunbathing on a rock or rooftop.

5. Overdoziz

Overdoziz Untitled
    Forge Critic Senior Member

How about longest killstreaks? Just a few days ago I beat my old 32 killstreak and got a 35 streak on Metro.

6. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Who wants to play BF3 sometime? I get tired of playing this game with random people with no mic. Since there is never any communication to play the game the way it was meant to be played, i usually go lone wolf. I want to play as a team, to actually win a game through sheer teamwork...

7. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

Go ahead and add me. I want to try a thing I saw online where you set off C-4 under and EOD bot to send it flying into the enemy base. Then you can plant the charge with it it the lease expected way possible.

8. Security

Security Ancient

I'll play. BF3 is not meant to be played alone.

9. Vicious Vice

Vicious Vice Ghosts of Onyx

When the next patch/DLC comes out we should all get together. Personally im just waiting for new DLC and ill be back. till then SSX.

10. ChronoTempest

ChronoTempest Senior Member

I would play, but I usually have a squad already.

11. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

You guys mind adding me? Im usually online everyday.

That might change next week though as i will be playing ME3 multiplayer. Anyone wants to form a squad for that game? I want to prestige at least 3-5 characters before actually starting the story (Something that i usually dont do. Im more of the beat campaign first then to multiplayer kind of guy).

12. Sam

Sam Ancient

New dlc announced, first one called Close Quarters comes out in June

Not only is the next expansion a while away, but centered around mostly indoor tight spaces, 8-16 players, and no vehicles? I am disappointed to say the least.

I can only hope that they will soon release that big update and not hold it until Close Quarters comes out in June. That would be far too long of a wait for an update that was announced long ago.

13. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Close quarters? I can only imagine how much shotguns are going to be abused. Im already getting surprise-rape by them. I guess now its going to be a little bit more intimate now -__-

14. Killerghost

Killerghost Promethean

BF3 does have it problems for example the very over powered USAS-12 , frag rounds but they are making a huge patch that fixes (most) of the problems. Confirmed Fixes and - Blog - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
    That well u could guess what it talks about xD But those patches are gonna take a long time to come out who agrees?

15. Security

Security Ancient

I love how they announced the next three DLCs all at once. Really makes it fun to look forward to.

You can't complaint about close quarters when there is going to be a vehicle themed DLC coming after it.

16. R Richard P26

R Richard P26 Ancient

I've always wanted to play an aircraft/ vehicle based map with only a few spots for infantry, something like the space battles in Battlefront. So long as they litter enough transport vehicles around so that getting stranded isn't a problem.

17. Sam

Sam Ancient

The vehicle themed dlc is coming out in fall. That's a long wait for some "true" battlefield maps. It would have been nice if the dlc packs were a mixed bag, so that it wouldn't only be tiny indoor maps in the June expansion. This hardly seems like an "aggressive dlc plan" to me.

#717 Sam, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  18. Security

Security Ancient

Oh **** you. I like the vehicle maps as much as the next guy but are you really going to say that?

19. Overdoziz

Overdoziz Untitled
    Forge Critic Senior Member

DICE, there is a reason the game is called Battlefield.

20. Vicious Vice

Vicious Vice Ghosts of Onyx

what do you guys think END GAME will be. I really hope end game = 2142