Battle Readiness Training Facility

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by d 1 G77, Dec 8, 2010.

1. d 1 G77

d 1 G77 Forerunner

**Just added suggestions from downloaders, new version is BRTF Alaska 1.2**

I created this map with inspiration from The Pit from Halo 3. It was by far my favorite map. I didn't want this to be a remake, so it is a newer version more or less. I spent countless hours on the floor alone, with nice even slopes creating excellent gameplay. This map is similar to The Pit in that it is symmetrical. Each half the map supports a base for red and blue. You will quickly recognize the layout, including the sword room as well as rockets strategically in the tunnel. I hope you like it!

Download to appreciate! Anyone that has experience, I also need help adding other game types, I only play Slayer, so that is all I am familiar with.

My GT is d 1 G77 and I would love some custom games on the map!

[​IMG] OVERVIEW

[​IMG]

#1 d 1 G77, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  2. Jflood

Jflood Forerunner

you might want to embed more photos of your map. I liked the pit and you will need to sell me more on the idea by having a few more pictures also you may also want to describe the differences between this and the pit

3. d 1 G77

d 1 G77 Forerunner

I appreciate the input. I am really new to the site and haven't learned the best way to post. I added more description, I will add more pictures in a few. Thanks!

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Does anyone out there want to work on this map with me to add infection? I could really use the help.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

If anyone knows somewhere else to get help with this, please message me. Thanks.

#3 d 1 G77, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010