Battle Lot!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by iliveundead, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iliveundead

iliveundead Ancient

this is the first post i have made and i am sorry but i cant get any pictures due to the fact my x box got the red ring of death.
    this is an asymmetrical map that can be played with many game types but mainly mlg ts and mlg oddball still working on ctf and koth but very good for the listed game types the weapons on map are :2xCarbine 2xSniper 4xPlasma 1x Rockets 1xMauler and 4x battle rifle
    the mauler and rockets are in the same spot but the will only spawn depending on the game type since they are set differently mauler set symmetrical rockets set asymmetrical this is also very competitive map i hope u have fun playing v2 will come out once i get my x-box 360 fixed from red ring of death
    http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=20537723&viewreplies=true#end

2. Blaze

Blaze Sustain Designer
    Forge Critic Creative Force Senior Member

this doesnt meet the standereds of post please repost it right.. without pics you wont really get any dls.

at least post a link to pics. good job on the info tho.

3. iliveundead

iliveundead Ancient

i have no screenshots so i can put any on so this is the best i can do since i got the red ring of death ther are no pics cuz i just figuered how to put maps up today and i got the red ring on monday so i cant put pics up i no i wont get any right away unless u can help me out by taking pics and sending them to me no one will play this map which has alot of potential for about a month so plz take some pics for me

#3 iliveundead, May 4, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  4. Fly

Fly Ancient

[FONT=&quot]Welcome to FH! I see that this is your first post. Sometimes, posts will not be up to standards. click the link below that reads "How to post" to learn how! Just keep this up and you will be on your way to a great career in map making.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Use these links to get help on your next map, or, to just get to now ForgeHub.

How to post - [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Click here[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Canvas Maps - [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Click here[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

5. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Lol Flymingo, he can't really post any pictures because of the red ring. Hey, guy that made this map, they probably are going to lock this because of no pictures, but hey when you get your xbox back you can always post again (with pictures).

6. iliveundead

iliveundead Ancient

thank you some one who does not say u need pictures

7. Secnateb

Secnateb Ancient

why do people keep posting maps without pictures? if you can't get the pictures...just wait til you can. it's pointless to post it without the pictures cuz people are just going to ignore it and the thread will be locked or w/e

8. Biggles2

Biggles2 Ancient

Please re-post your map when your xbox is working again. If you are still having problems try contacting one of the moderators. I'm locking this to prevent more people from spamming this thread about its problems.

#8 Biggles2, May 5, 2008
    Last edited: May 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.