Battery

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by smm2010, May 23, 2010.

1. smm2010

smm2010 Forerunner

Welcome, Forgehub, to Battery. This would be my fourth Battle Track overall, made on the main level of Sandbox, which is also dedicated to my racing squad, Nitro. This track perfect for Battle Lasers and Battle Snipes due to the sneaky lines of sight.

The Start
    [​IMG]

First Turn
    [​IMG]

First Rolling Hill
    [​IMG]

Banked Wave
    [​IMG]

Second Hill
    [​IMG]

Entrance to Dark Area
    [​IMG]

Wooden Bridge Jutted Turn
    [​IMG]

Final Turn/Finish Line
    [​IMG]

Turn Around the Start. Do another Lap!
    [​IMG]

What was supposed to be a giant tree (stupid object limit) is now a Nitro Rocket Ship lol
    [​IMG]

And yes; unfortunately the track is cheatable. You can drive over the edge of the first rolling hill, but since that is very cheap I refuse to fix it.

Download Battery
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

2. Randomdude

Randomdude Forerunner

Nice map... i really like the pillar in this picture, i don't know why, its just appealing to me.
    [​IMG]

3. WhiteRice321

WhiteRice321 Ancient

lol thats funny cus the pillar is my least favorite portion of his map (doesnt blend well and looks unnatural)
    Anyway im mainly just posting this because youve posted upwards like 5+ maps today...out of which i like 3 of them (this one included)... but you might want to consider spacing your posts a bit more (like one every couple days as opposed to every couple of hours)

4. Hogframe

Hogframe Ancient

I'd have to agree with WhiteRice. If you space out your posts, people will be far more likely to pay close attention to each one, rather than just skim through all five maps.

As for this map in particular...wow. Simply wow. It's smooth, it has good gameplay, it even goes into the dark area. Nice job, Smm2010

5. Triarii

Triarii Forerunner

Dude, i looked at ur fileshare and took a look at most of ur maps, and i must say, u better post ur map Hammerhead, that map made me orgasm.btw, nice job on all of ur posts so far, u have so many extremely creative ideas. keep it up! now about this map. i was really hoping that u named it battery because of the song by metallica :( this map is very smooth and i really like the speed u get at the ending, i just wish that building that u start in looked a little bit more creative instead of just a normal looking building . Nice work!

6. smm2010

smm2010 Forerunner

Yes I definitely plan on releasing HammerHead by late tonight, which is why I'm posting all my previously made maps first. And yes I named this track after the song "Battery" by Metallica. :)

Btw I made the starting building like that so people won't shoot in it and spawn kill everyone in a game of Battle Tracks.

7. Triarii

Triarii Forerunner

Double Happy Face!!!!!! And i understand the building, i just wish that that building had some eye candy if u will on top of it so that people have something to look at and gasp in aw :) but other than that, this map is godly, mainly because of the name :p