Basic name screenshot Guide.

Discussion in 'Screenshot Discussion' started by Eamonn, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Eamonn

Eamonn Ancient

I am sorry. I dont have a link to the map I use. I'll edit the thread later.[​IMG]http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=60453929 << link to mapThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x1152.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x1152.[​IMG]

[​IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x1152.[​IMG]

Ok so there is a basic explaination on how to do them.

Important Alert
    When you end the game and restart it. You have to put FX Nova and Juicy

This is a basic tutorial. Im not that good at explaining things so sorry.
    There are a lot of other effects u can get but you can figure that out for yourself. Any questions post in the thread or message me on xbox live. GT in sig.

#1 Eamonn, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  2. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

Nice guide. I've always wondered how people do this. It doesn't seem that hard but I always thought it was more complicated than this.

3. dckilla96

dckilla96 Ancient

wow i dont loaded this map earlier and spent an hour trying to do it another way.

4. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

so thats how you do it! thanks for the guide man. I gotta try that latter. how did you figure that out? BTW the guide was well written and nicely done.

5. Eamonn

Eamonn Ancient

thanks. ya you guys should be able to figure other effects out. but also try to come up with your own stuff. Because it's always better if someone else hasnt done it

6. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

this thread is so 1337! but now a bunch of people are going to do it. which i dont mind. im gunna make one and post it. thx!

7. Psycho

Psycho Ancient

I tried this and it doesn't work. When you add the effects, you can't even see the weapons you placed. What am I doing wrong?

8. SPARTANZ77

SPARTANZ77 Ancient

thanks for the info man,really helped

9. x0 fUllTiMe

x0 fUllTiMe Ancient

Nice guide, but some questions I still need answered.

1. Where should I drop the nova and juicy effects? On the bridge?
    2. Where do I need to stand relative to the effect bubbles? In between the 2? To the side of them?
    3. Where is the best place to stand on the bridge to get the glowing effect? I notice directly to the left of where my name is floating, I see an effect similar to your 6th screenshot, but I cannot maneuver myself to get it into the pic. My shots still don't glow. Does this require throwing other equipment than the flare?

If anyone has any help to offer that would be great.

Again, thanks for the guide, the map, and the screenshots. All very very helpful.

10. Moose I

Moose I Ancient

Hey Eamon here are some of mine. I figured these effects out by myself.
    Halo 3 File Share

11. kevinb1231996

kevinb1231996 Ancient

is bungie down for anyone else?

12. DC

DC Ancient

[​IMG]

I did it.

13. MisterJisLEGIT

MisterJisLEGIT Ancient

this is a really good thread. im going to try when i get home. im just confused in the explaining when you say to end the game...when i end the game wont the name dissappear? do you mean end the game or start a new round?

cuz if you end the game without saving, everything you have changed will reset.

14. Eamonn

Eamonn Ancient

I quit making screenshots about 3 months ago so I am planning on making a new guide to almost every Blackout Sig effect you can think of.

I deleted all my screenshot maps so if anyone has one can you please Send me a Friend request on my account. The gamertag is iEamonn

Look for the guide to be out by November 1st

15. ToKeN

ToKeN Ancient

I have a sig map for smoke sigs, this one and plenty others. Send me a message (iiToKeN) if you want it.