Base Alpine

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by FpSbLacKshaRK, Sep 13, 2010.

1. FpSbLacKshaRK

FpSbLacKshaRK Forerunner

The human beings reappear in the base of mountain, and there are different sites to entrench. The zombies assault the base from the island, with falcon and bansees. (The way of game does that the alone zombie kills body to body.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I REMEMBER: I have taken charge modifying the variant of game in order that the alone zombie could use vehicles to be transported.

#1 FpSbLacKshaRK, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. Kyler

Kyler Forerunner

Wow. I would say this is good, but I'm not sure what the definition of "good" is for Reach. So ya, nice map. Oh and what do you mean the zombies kill "Body to body"? Back with a review later.

#2 Kyler, Sep 13, 2010
  3. LD

LD Ancient

Keep this thread cleaner than the other one guys, all the rules on Map Threads still apply, if you can't test the map, don't leave a comment that you don't like it, don't promise that you will download the map later (when you get reach), be patient and have a look at it as soon as you can play it.

And Black Shark, don't you think it's a little inconsiderate to post maps for a game that only the minority of our members are able to play?

Just be patient everyone

#3 LD, Sep 13, 2010
  4. RedNeck

RedNeck Ancient

My post in the other thread applies to this one as well. Stay within the rules.

5. FpSbLacKshaRK

FpSbLacKshaRK Forerunner

It is true, but someone had to do it. I did not do it with bad intention.

6. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

Well said LD, this is why you don the Purple.

This looks neat, also lovely knowing what can be done in such a short time of having the game.

To be quite frank however I believe, like LD mentioned, you guys should just chill out for a bit you know? You just got your hands on the game so why not take your time with it. Regardless of all the tools in Forge 2.0 you should still take a good deal of time to get the map perfect. Nurture it and feed it through the community for testing later in the week instead of just having to be first.

7. PwnCakes

PwnCakes Ancient

You should make good use of haven zones, a cool new tool that comes with zombies 2.0.

(Item Properties [x] -> Advanced -> Gametype Label: Inf_Haven) Generally a haven zone is associated with a Hill Marker (Object Spawn -> Objectives -> Hill Marker) --- Make sure youre forging under an INFECTION gametype, which is selected in the main menu.

It seems like its something thats needed in this map.

The map seemed very rushed... You seem very unfamiliar with a lot of forge objects, and how to work some of the new features with the game [not to be offensive].

I toyed with all the new stuff in forge for literally 5 hours... and I'm not talking about objects, i'm talking about settings, features, and objectives.

Also, I would recommend editing loadouts, as apposed to making an armory with weapons.

Good Luck and best of forging to ya :D

#7 PwnCakes, Sep 13, 2010
  8. FpSbLacKshaRK

FpSbLacKshaRK Forerunner

I have done 9 maps, and have raised only 2, do not want to be first, want to give my contribution.

9. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary

10. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary

CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED MESSAGE ME WITH MAP