Bar v0.7 -Work in progress-

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by Xan713, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xan713

Xan713 Forerunner

Hi,

This map resembles a Bar. Pictures will come soon, when I'm back from work.

Bar is best for slayer game types at the moment, until it reaches v1.0 when it's completely expand upon. When it's v1.0, I will update this post. However, it's still completely playable, and to be enjoyed the way it is.

For now though, it just needs people to test it, and send feedback to help fine tune it eg better spawn placements, and weapon placements - These are the only things that need working on. If you wish to help, please contact me via my gamertag Xan713, or here on Forgehub.

Please let me know what you think. If you have questions, please ask here too!

Thanks!

#1 Xan713, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  2. availablemoth

availablemoth Forerunner

I'm not a mod, and I am fairly new to this site so I may be wrong, but I don't believe this should be posted. There are no pictures, even if you say you will upload them later. Also, I do not believe this is the area to be promoting testing of a map! If a map is uploaded here then it should be complete minus the tweaks you may make from suggestions. Anyways, thought I would get you the heads up.

3. Xan713

Xan713 Forerunner

If this wasn't posted, then it would not be playable, every map has to be tested by a community in order to be at it's best, and most playable. By posting this map now, it's to provide feedback on better spawns, weapon placements etc. Otherwise, it's complete and deserves to be here as is.

I know you have good intentions, but try the map and then post what you think about it, or just move on.

#3 Xan713, Jun 4, 2011
  4. cluckinho

cluckinho Well Known

^Very true, but the competitive map section is for complete and final creations. Critique your map to perfection before you post here. You will be better off posting this in the Testers Guild to get feedback on your map. If you want to show people your map, post a preview in the forge discussion. Hope I helped

#4 cluckinho, Jun 4, 2011
  5. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

You have twenty four (24) hours to make this post up to Forge Hub standards. These standards include:
    A description
    Pictures (at least 3 recommended)
    Any other information you would like to include

A thumbnail is also highly encouraged.

A screenshot posting guide is found at the link below.
    http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-reach-custom-content/104926-how-post-screenshots.html

ANY POST STATING THIS THREAD IS NOT UP TO STANDARDS WILL BE TREATED AS SPAM FROM THIS POINT FURTHER

#5 Vincent Torre, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.