Bang Bang

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CheezeWiz, Feb 16, 2011.

1. CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz Forerunner

[​IMG]

This is my 2nd signature I've put up for criticism. Please include a rating out of 10 with your review, with 10 being the highest. Thank you.

2. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

The image is too distorted, is pretty low quality, and the focal doesn't really blend with the background. Otherwise it would be decent.

What image editing program are you using? if it's photoshop just remember that you should hit shift while resizing so the proportions aren't screwed up.

Oh, and the second Bang is a bit difficult to read. Good luck

3. CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz Forerunner

Thanks for replying, I didn't know you could hold shift to resize like that...thanks for that tidbit. I'll try to move the text around so it isn't hard to see and I'll try a different background with different color arrangement and is not so distorted.

4. Furry x Furry

Furry x Furry Ancient

I think the background is a sharp for my liking. Consider smudging and/or blurring the background. Not bad for your second signature!

5. CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz Forerunner

[​IMG]

How is this? Is it too dark to make out the Spartan?

6. pyro

pyro The Joker

Absolutely NEVER reshape an image in a way people will notice. The spartan just looks like a joke resized like that. If you want to make him shorter in the image, get an overhead shot. I like the first one you made more, and if you changed the text color to something slightly more noticeable, moved it up about the height of one line of text, and fixed the aforementioned problem with the spartan I think i would look good. You might also want to get a better saturation on the colors of the spartan because he looks kinda pale imo.