Sandbox Back Burner

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by ShaddoBlade, Mar 18, 2009.

?

What do you think of my track?

1. Hella fun!

33 vote(s)
    86.8%
  2. Meh.

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. I've had better.

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Not my style.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DeathToll77

DeathToll77 Gone For Sec

I got 6 games on it, yes we played it six times in a row. Battle snipes to 50!! It was so ****ing amazing. You sir did everything perfect. The epic curve to curve snipes and perfect vision lines. For example if I am on going down on a curve and somebody is going up, the conbat is movie epic. Simply put this map is orgasmic. This will stay on my Hard drive forever and I will continue to play this again and again. 5/5 new favorite track. And Feature NAO!

2. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

Yeah. Amazing race map. I love everything about it. I'm sure it's all been said before.

Actually, I modified it on my own a little for use with the Tremor 'n' Mouse game variant. Still working out the kinks, but I think it'll be fun.

3. Yevah

Yevah Ancient

I honestly dont think i have ever seen a map so clean, and great looking, it seems as if you would pick up just enough speed to make it around them almost upside down bank turns. this is magnefisent, it defenitly the best on sandbox, foundry, and avalanche yet. great job man

4. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

I never really thought about it, but Tremor 'n' Mouse would be fun to play on racetracks. That's a great idea, and I'm interested to see how it'll turn out.

Thanks again for the comments everyone.

#44 ShaddoBlade, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  5. Dead in ten

Dead in ten Ancient

I'm going to DL this to save for later when I get mythic. One of the best racetracks I HAVE EVER SEEN!

5/5

6. ShaddoBlade

ShaddoBlade Fuzzy Little Man Peach

I finally got around to getting a video made. There is a now a link to it. Enjoy.

7. xNx21x

xNx21x Ancient

i will give this a 4.5

8. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

When I made the video, your music got cut off though. I tried to make it fit as long as it could, but it still cut off about a minute. I think this map is feature worthy because of its epicness, and the fact that it is indeed really smooth and great for battle lasers. Hope you liked my video!

And if I was a mod, I would give this a spam infraction. Nub.

#48 Mongoose, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  9. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

HOLY..............****!

this is frigging amazing, i played this the other day with 5 other friends and it was so much fun.

very smooth banks and turns.

6/5 LOL.......AMAZING

10. Star iz Legiit

Star iz Legiit Ancient

Hey, I love this map, i have loved since before it came out,lol, i seen a spoiler.

I have reccommended it in that thread where you reccommend maps to be features

11. PIZZA S4UC3

PIZZA S4UC3 Ancient

Amazing

The only word I see somewhat describes your map! I can't believe that you actually made that racible! I will definitly download!

12. skatrjake

skatrjake Ancient

thats a cool race track youve got there great job 5/5

13. FredMiester44

FredMiester44 Ancient

Shaddo could you maybe show me how to do these superlong uber smooth banks, i was the one who entered sandstorm in the halo tracks contest

14. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Back Burner is easily, for me, the best racetrack to date. It's so smooth and is such a paradise for mongoose lovers.

The continuous flow makes this an amazing racetrack in all categories of rating one. I love it. So much fun to drive on.

It wouldn't hurt if you would try removing the shield doors won't it? IMO, adding shield doors to racetracks make it less attractive in aesthetics terms.

Excellent job, my friend.

15. firewolf34

firewolf34 Ancient

Holy Crap!!! This is the best racing map since Flying Goose!! Awesome! I love the banked turns, it completely changes the idea of a racetrack map. 5/5 stars

Edit: I cant believe this is your first race map. When I did my first I FAILED haha.

#55 firewolf34, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  16. Arbacca

Arbacca Ancient

Nice map, I sir tip my nonexistent hat to you. I know it looks like you can cheat easily, but I guess its angled just the right way!
    By the way, I like how it is named after Back Burner by the band August Burns Red! (ok so maybe it wasnt, but that song is awesome!)
    5/5, no improvements necessary

17. Dylan1kenobi

Dylan1kenobi Ancient

Dude, this map is sweet!! I love these big banked maps on sandbox. I can't wait to see more, wait... I HAVE! Check out Cherry Kiss from this guy. It is also a great map.

5/5