B.S.L

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by Ryouji Gunblade, Sep 20, 2017.

  1. Ryouji Gunblade

    Messages:
    836
    Likes Received:
    1,269
    Ryouji Gunblade submitted a new map:

    B.S.L - Any objections, Lady?

    Read more about this map...
     
  2. Pat Sounds

    Pat Sounds Mythic
    Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    750
    I've been waiting to see what you'd cook up for the contest...This does not disappoint! Looks cool man
     
    Ryouji Gunblade likes this.
  3. MrDeliciousman9

    Senior Member

    Messages:
    296
    Likes Received:
    419
    Nice man. Sadly I can't tell if you pulled off the theme as I haven't played any Looking forward to checking it out! lol I hope everyone gets grenade launchers and rockets.
     
    Ryouji Gunblade likes this.
  4. FRED lllll

    FRED lllll Mythic
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    216
    Likes Received:
    246
    HELL YES MORE METROID
     
    Ryouji Gunblade likes this.
  5. CaptainDireWolf

    CaptainDireWolf Forger of the Wild
    Staff Member Forge Critic Senior Member

    Messages:
    732
    Likes Received:
    1,323
    Sweet metro emblem using the colored boundaries. Nice work man!
     
    Ryouji Gunblade likes this.

Share This Page