Avalanche

Discussion in 'Reach Mini Game Maps' started by Darth Human, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Darth Human

Darth Human Guy from Reach

You have to wait until the game files are done loading. Then under stockpile, "Insane" should appear. This gametype is listed under that category.

2. Arctic Hunter

Arctic Hunter Forerunner

A classic game with a Darth Human touch! Haha thats always what I look for with your maps. You give players the extra detail and wham! You got a great minigame x2. Great job, DL for me :)

3. 12qwazx

12qwazx Forerunner

Oh, thanks, for some reason it dident load though..

4. M0aHerder

M0aHerder Forerunner

Great minigame, I playit by myself when no one else is on just because it's so fun. The asthetics are great as well, what's no to love? I scored 9 points today while playing by myself, and only died 3 times.

5. 12qwazx

12qwazx Forerunner

That's crazy, I'm usually 2 For 4..

6. MetalForgere

MetalForgere Forerunner

this looks really sweet, im going to play it as soon as i can!

7. Overdoziz

Overdoziz Untitled
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Can you play this in Free-For-All?

8. Darth Human

Sadly you cannot. However if you only have 4 people, each person can be on a different team.

9. HI IM CAPS LOCK

HI IM CAPS LOCK Forerunner

Incredibly creative, dude. I went and did the extra toys glith and it didn't work, can you please explain how to do this? I want to make something similar with dice and call it "Yahtzee"

#29 HI IM CAPS LOCK, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  10. Overdoziz

Overdoziz Untitled
    Forge Critic Senior Member

So it's 1-16 players divided into 1-4 teams?

11. Darth Human

I didn't use the extra toys glitch on this map. How to get tons of golf balls, thats explained in the earlier posts. Its very simple, it uses the insane gametype "Haloball" from the action sack playlist. In forge (using the haloball variant), bungie gave the option to players to set any object to spawn a golf ball. You can use hill markers, respawn points, anything. And since they added the wonderful feature that if the objective leaves the battlefield, it is instantly respawned. This is what I did here, a lot of hill markers and spawn points, and a soft kill zone at the bottem.

If you want to learn more about the "Extra Toys Glitch", go check out my Toy Factory thread. I explain it fairly well there.

Yes, if you want.

12. FFM

FFM Forerunner

I was playing this earlier today and i was just thinking, the person who made this is a genius. Then i found it on here and almost jumped out of my seat

13. Vogeln Heart

Vogeln Heart Forerunner

You need to set it up for hockey gametype. You're not going to use any of the golf balls under the toy category. Now in case you don't know if you take a flag or bomb into any kind of kill zone it automatically resets it. Same works for the ball in Hockey. So when you go into your game just spawn an objective marker and label it Ball_Spawn_Loc. Youcan have as many balls as you do flag stands, hill markers, and capture plates. If you need any other forge help go to FAQ - All Decked out.

14. Classy Midget

Classy Midget Forerunner

Nice map its download from me :)

15. DustofEnceladus

DustofEnceladus Forerunner

I think it needs more golf balls it's fairly easy to get up! It is a nice map though and love playing on it <3

16. 12qwazx

12qwazx Forerunner

I really liked how you made the video and the idea, I downloaded for all the effort and fun this map has to offer. It is great. Thank you for inspiring me to make my own vertical variation.

17. TH3 AM3RIC4N

TH3 AM3RIC4N Forerunner

Best Minigame I've played

I just downloaded and played it and loved it! Great, smooth build. Love the mongoose ride back down and the skulls. Great job man, best minigame on Reach i've played so far!

18. Heatzone10

Heatzone10 Forerunner

OMG!!! i thought this wouldnt be that fun at first but holy crap it taks a lot of skill to get to the top and it is alot of fun to play with freinds thanks for the share

19. ASSASSINinWH1TE

ASSASSINinWH1TE Ancient

Hey man, really smooth and awesome forging as usual! Congrats on getting featured, I'm downloading it now :) I like the LOL on the wall btw.

20. Forgefire

Forgefire Forerunner

omg i love this, I did a 2v2v2v2 on this, its fun and really hard, But its great, I got sandwiched about 20 times on this, But you said there are over 100, but the hill markers limit is 75, how did u do that