Aurora Speedway-Blackout Rollercoaster-from creator of gold rush

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by DaCHEEZBURGLER, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Kevelocity

Kevelocity Ancient

Other way around! =p Very nicely built map. I am a fan of blackout races and commend u on this maps awesomeness!

2. Q2M

Q2M Ancient

fun track but hard says the Halotracks tester (me)

3. DaCHEEZBURGLER

DaCHEEZBURGLER Ancient

Thanks for the feedback guys. Ya i know the shield door elevator is kinda glitchy but it works most of the time for me, and it will work better if you drive alone. I ran out of money and could not figure out a way to fix it, but it still works 70% of the time for me. And yes, I agree this map is quite hard, and you must be a good mongoose drive to complete it. I did that mainly so it would be challenging and people would continue racing it until they complete and then feel accomplished so to speak. Anyways, bam3214 and I are working on another map and maybe in a month or 2 , there should be another (perhaps). With school being a complete stressful *****, i'm not quite sure. But i might create a double laned one on foundry. Dunno.

--DaCHEEZBURGLER

4. The Desert Fox

The Desert Fox Ancient

no!!!! SINGLETRACKS are the bomb cheezburgler. Anyone can make a doubletrack, but only YOU can make single tracks. and bam, a'course.

5. Darkkaiden

Darkkaiden Ancient

I dled this and it was AWESOME! I like how you used Blackout. That's something I don't see very often. This is an overall nice map! 5/5