Attention Deficit V3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Furious D 18, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Saint Prodigy

Saint Prodigy Ancient

cool i like the shield doors around the flag. adds a nice touch to the map

2. Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor Ancient

So thats how you make people spawn in different places at different times.Thanks Furious D.
    Also really good map, very original it's gonna be hard to beat this.

3. Lance001

Lance001 Ancient

Most ridiculously creative map ever. My gosh, Furious, it's almost obnoxious how ingenious this is...

I heart you.

4. PonyD

PonyD Ancient

Furious, putting other maps to shame with his unique creativity. God your map is great on a large scale. I gotta work on my forging to get up to scale.. mine, well they tend to be great on a mini scale.

Great job man, kudos to all youve done.

5. Krazy Kumquat

Krazy Kumquat Ancient

On the Norman Gunston Show he asked Paul McCartney about his supposed death in 1968. Norman was referring to the "Paul is Dead" conspiracy theory. The idea that Paul was dead and had been replaced with a look-a-like had been widespread and commonly accepted as fact.

I would like my +rep please... Oh and could make a chocolate chip cookie?

6. KratosAurion777

KratosAurion777 Ancient

This map looks really cool. I like the timed events, and your spawn system is pure genius. The map itself looks really well made, and the buried shield doors are a nice touch. Overall, this map is amazing, 5/5, and I downloaded. Great job!

7. EZappa

EZappa Ancient

This is king of all creative maps. Your use of timed spawns is a great idea. Not only that, but the map just plain old looks good. Great job, Furious! 5/5.

8. Impulse of Murloc

You might want to fix the links. You can find the map in his fileshare, but there's no gametype. I love the pics and played the map with my friends. A revolutionary idea with the spawn point system.

Could I use the normal Conquest gametype?

9. supertoaster

supertoaster Ancient

The floors are IMO flawless beauty. very original.

10. DeadLock25

DeadLock25 Ancient

Wow the idea is unique and it seems to work pretty well. lol, I had to read the post twice just to understand everything. To me it seems like this could be alot of fun and the idea is implemented well. I still have to play it but for now i can see nothing wrong with this. the merging is spectacular and the gameplay seems smooth. 5/5

11. Inactive user 452356

This looks epic, even though I just only looked at the pics. you got one download from me. The merges are perfect and so smooth.

12. Alec944

Alec944 Ancient

What you've done with the timed elements is amazing! i never would have thought of timed respawns. Unblocking respawns with timed fusion coils is an amazing idea. Keep up the great work, 5/5!