Assassins Creed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MereAzzKicker85, Mar 24, 2008.

?

Did it match the hype?

1. Great game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not bad

50.0%
  3. Medium

50.0%
  4. Not good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bottom of the barrel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MereAzzKicker85

MereAzzKicker85 Ancient

How does Assassins Creed rank in your eyes?

2. VestigeL

VestigeL Ancient

It's a one time play. Playing it the second time is just... boring.

3. Draxfear

Draxfear Ancient

I wouldn't say that. They just need a skip button for the long and boring talk scenes with the boss.

4. L0v3 C4v3

L0v3 C4v3 Ancient

I'd agree that it's mainly a one time play. Even the things that could have made it more enjoyable like the side quests with the flags and the Templars, are next to impossible to do without a game guide or some hints. Their placement shouldn't be so illogical

5. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

it was really fun to go on killing sprees but the sidequests were all the same in all the cities.

6. Skull 134D3R

Skull 134D3R Ancient

I grew tired of it very fast. After 2 hours I took it out of the 360, I'm glad I didn't buy the game.

7. Keegano

Keegano Ancient

its so repetitive! like i can play it for a bit maybe kill one person, then i get bored and dont play it for a month, like seriously boring :(

8. Fastforward

Fastforward Ancient

I enjoyed the game. It did get repetitive but I played it in 2 hour bursts so I didn't notice it much. Maybe I played if for 2 hours BECAUSE it was repetitive. It has plenty of replay value for achievement whores (like me). On the second play through the cut scene get boring, especially if your going back through to view the glitches.

The first time through was great. The second time through is kinda boring and really only truly recommended for those who are achievement whores.

9. xsv4c

xsv4c Ancient

it is way too repetitive they took a handful of awesome ideas then beat you to death with them.

10. xCr4zY StA1Rsx

xCr4zY StA1Rsx Ancient

I loved the game and all though i wouldnt start up a new character and go again i disagree that the templars and other achievement cahllenges locations are illogical. I think that its good that the flags are so great in number and are placed EVERYWHERE in the game world. I think i found one in foundry once lol But its a great way to keep people coming back to the game every now and then even after they beat it without an extensive online play.,
    But thats just me

11. XarabianNinjaX

XarabianNinjaX Ancient

GREATEST ONE PLAY GAME EVER!!!! I LOVED THE GAME...but then, i beat it and now it sucks. in fact it won worst ending of the year by Xbox Magazine. and there is going to be a second one which i MIGHT rent. the ending left a huge gaping hole for a sequel

12. Comrade172

Comrade172 Ancient

The ending was terrible and I hated looking for all the flags. But it was still fun the first time. I just wish that when you decided to redo a chapter you could keep all your stuff.

13. phantom1107

phantom1107 Ancient

It's definately a good game, but there's no online, so, it's okay. Once you play it and beat it, it's all down hill.

14. Billy Reloaded

Billy Reloaded Ancient

My name is Billy Reloaded and I, am an achievement *****. :p

I just got it and I am finding it quite enjoyable, though I didn't buy it thinking it would have replay value.

15. MNM1245

MNM1245 Ancient

One of the best games I've ever played!

16. swooshz56

swooshz56 Ancient

The experience I had with it was a lot like mine for condemned. I was at a friends house and we just all watched one friend play it as we kinda backseat "played". It was really fun for condemned as it was like watching a horror movie that makes you want to scream at the screen and the person in it actually listens. Assasins Creed was the same way. It was fun tow atch someone else play because it was so pretty and full of style but afterwards when i went to play it on my own i was rather dissapointed.