Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by J3R3MY 117, Jul 9, 2008.

1. nealsaviking

nealsaviking Ancient

That's a great idea. Basically, put custom powerups at hiding spots and make them give good camo and long enhanced radar, but last only 1 sec then make them instantly respawn. So as long as you're in that hiding spot, you cant be seen. That's just genius.

2. J3R3MY 117

J3R3MY 117 Ancient

The thing is, if you are in a custom powerup hiding spot, someone looking for Altiar can notice that the powerup isn't there, and the noise of the powerup can also compromise Altiar's hiding spot.

3. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Ancient

Do you have thy leap of fate? If you don't and this gets popular enough maybe you should make a sequel with the leap of fate... that was my favorite part...

4. redearth

redearth Ancient

Yeah, but Altair can just turn around and smack them in the face. Less of the hiding part, more of the invincibility to guards part.

5. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

its pretty good. i like it. i may Dl this. but the only problem is i hate juggernaut

6. The Real KingLS2

wow this is great dl Qued anyways 4.5/5

7. DxHydra

DxHydra Ancient

honestly this map surprised me when i came in i thought it was going to to be a total piece of trash but after looking at the pics it looks really fun and the gametype sounds awsome
    to bad my 360 isnt working id try this out

8. slipknot83

slipknot83 Ancient

I like the map like the idea ( too bad you did it already I would of made one). I think the only problem is the gametype. I dont think juggernaught is the best gametype for this map and the movement options I dont like. Anyways I think its an average map.

9. Platinum Magnum

Platinum Magnum Ancient

Very unique

I always did love Assasins Creed, and I'm sure this will be really fun too. Giving a good rating after I play.

10. Iced Tidus Zero

Iced Tidus Zero Ancient

Looks Awesome! I've tried a similar map, my friend showed me it. It was kind of boring, since he forgot the gametype... But now you made a better map, and I know where to get the gametype for it! :p