assailiant

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by NightmareItachi, Oct 2, 2010.

1. NightmareItachi

NightmareItachi Forerunner

this is where youll be spawning from, yes in this map like a lot of others you will spawn facing your enemies, i like this idea greatly. as soon as you spawn you have a colored arch letting you know what team you are on and immediatly to your left you have a lift that will propel you to the top where the shotgun is at.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

this is the man cannon that will send you to the top as described above.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

here is the bottom layer, i added it all nest to the water for a cool element, plus it is cheaper since i dont have to add in a lot of kill boundaries, however it does have some soft kill boundaries to keep away the campers at some of the more camp worthy areas[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

and last here is a high res version of the entire map, its mirrored which is my preferred style.[​IMG][/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

#1 NightmareItachi, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. Hogframe

Hogframe Ancient

Oh really, this map was made on Boardwalk?

Change the canvas map section. Also, the entire point of adding pictures is to show people your map ahead of time so that they can decide whether or not it's download-worthy before downloading. Same goes for the description. Update your post to show that you actually care about your map. Add in a decent description, more pictures not taken in Forge mode (Theater mode was added for a reason), and generaly, a better idea of what your map looks like.

Cheers,
    HarisSales.

3. Magical Zonkey

Magical Zonkey Forerunner

good effort Nightmare, looks like you had a really good crack at map making there. Few more pictures and a bit more description and you'll be a pro in not time!

have a poke around some of the other submissions to get an idea of what people write and pictures etc etc...

4. NightmareItachi

NightmareItachi Forerunner

thank to the both of you, i would have added more but im not too computer savy when it comes to this, it took me nearly an hour just to figure out how to get those pictures up. and i used theater mode i just used a clip from forge.

Added after 4 Hours 57 minutes:

added some more pictures, i however did not add inside photos, it seems like there wasnt enough room for the camera to get in and take good picture so i just left them out. hope you guys dont mind

#4 NightmareItachi, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010